High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It should say right on the bottle cobey so I just went and read the can I have here and it says 1 hour for cold water applications and 6 hours for hot water applications. Hope that helps for you
Yep, most repairs I've done its an hour or two before I'm ready to turn the water back on anyway. Haven't had a leak yet.
Except from myself. :eek: :rolleyes:

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, most repairs I've done its an hour or two before I'm ready to turn the water back on anyway. Haven't had a leak yet.
Except from myself. :eek: :rolleyes:

I like the cpvc as it’s easy to use but I avoid it because I know if I solder it I can turn it back on right away and not worry. Even the pex we use at work you have to wait a little bit before you can turn it back on.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've used pvc at my house for the freeze proof hydrant I ran out into the back yard, but that's the only place I've used it for water delivery. Haven't had any problems there. When I extended the water lines out to my kitchen addition I used pex. No leaks there, either. When I moved the kitchen sink to the other side of the room and when I refurbed the bathroom shower/tub I sweated copper lines for those . Have to say I like sweating copper the best .

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
0D65C181-6624-4E00-8524-41D18CDA156B.jpeg

The new Carl Miller 5105 saw gets the nod for tomorrow’s duties...

Eat your heart out Thomas...

FYI.. I modified the factory chain.. we’re killing hackberry trees tomorrow. This should be fun.