USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright knuckleheads...Attention on deck!

This will be a drawing that will end at midnight, Dec 23rd...so plenty of time to PM me and get your name in the hat. For grabs are brand new 10-pc sets of Performance Tools T-Handle Hex Key Sets, both SAE and Metric, and a 10-pc T-Handle Torx Set (zoom in to see the sizes of each). Winner of the drawing gets all three sets. I’ll have my college daughter or Navy son who both will be here for Christmas, draw the winning name on Christmas day. I’ll post the name here and I’ll PM the winner for the addy. I’ll purchase these again via Amazon and have them sent to the winner via Prime, free 2-day ship. These things ain’t crazy expensive, but they are decent and for Chinawan stuff, will get the job done!

One caveat...I probably won’t send them til after the first of the year (college daughter is kicking my finance ass and my sister who is still dealing with chemo/radiation still needs financial help with her missed work and time off, bills, etc, etc)...just one of those things fellas.

I want responses for the names in the hat VIA PM, NOT HERE. I don’t want to miss anyone who wants their name in the hat...and I’m liable to miss some if it’s posted in here. Makes zero difference, none whatsoever, if you haven’t offered a gift, if you’ve already claimed a gift...this is open to all! Let the PM’s begin and carry on...back to what you were doing.
6C97D7E8-9251-4158-87D0-FEEB5A0FD253.jpeg

Last edited:

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This will be a drawing that will end at midnight, Dec 23rd...so plenty of time to PM me and get your name in the hat. For grabs are brand new 10-pc sets of Performance Tools T-Handle Hex Key Sets, both SAE and Metric, and a 10-pc T-Handle Torx Set (zoom in to see the sizes of each). Winner of the drawing gets all theee sets. I’ll have my college daughter or Navy son who both will be here for Christmas, draw the winning name on Christmas day. I’ll post the name here and I’ll PM the winner for the addy. I’ll purchase these again via Amazon and have them sent to the winner via Prime, free 2-day ship. These things ain’t crazy expensive, but they are decent and for Chinawan stuff, will get the job done!

One caveat...I probably won’t send them til after the first of the year (college daughter is kicking my finance ass and my sister who is still dealing with chemo/radiation still needs financial help with her missed work and time off, bills, etc, etc)...just one of those things fellas.

I want responses for the names in the hat VIA PM, NOT HERE. I don’t want to miss anyone who wants their name in the hat...and I’m liable to miss some if it’s posted in here. Makes zero difference, none whatsoever, if you’ve already claimed a gift...this is open to all! Let the PM’s begin and carry on...back to what you were doing.
View attachment 100593

Dibs,
Just to get on your AJ-Squared-Away Nerves.

Cool Man,
Those Look Useful.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This will be a drawing that will end at midnight, Dec 23rd...so plenty of time to PM me and get your name in the hat. For grabs are brand new 10-pc sets of Performance Tools T-Handle Hex Key Sets, both SAE and Metric, and a 10-pc T-Handle Torx Set (zoom in to see the sizes of each). Winner of the drawing gets all theee sets. I’ll have my college daughter or Navy son who both will be here for Christmas, draw the winning name on Christmas day. I’ll post the name here and I’ll PM the winner for the addy. I’ll purchase these again via Amazon and have them sent to the winner via Prime, free 2-day ship. These things ain’t crazy expensive, but they are decent and for Chinawan stuff, will get the job done!

I want responses for the names in the hat VIA PM, NOT HERE. I don’t want to miss anyone who wants their name in the hat...and I’m liable to miss some if it’s posted in here. Makes zero difference, none whatsoever, if you’ve already claimed a gift...this is open to all! Let the PM’s begin and carry on...back to what you were doing.
View attachment 100593
That’s awesome right there bud

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a 10 series McCulloch 92 dl 0.050” Bar & 1 Stihl Full comp RS Chain.
7d77a916a5504990e751bd5663f2d458.jpg

The Best Pic I’ve got of it.

I’ll be home & ship it around Christmas.

Who Wants It?
That picture is a classic!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I want responses for the names in the hat VIA PM, NOT HERE. I don’t want to miss anyone who wants their name in the hat...and I’m liable to miss some if it’s posted in here. Makes zero difference, none whatsoever, if you haven’t offered a gift, if you’ve already claimed a gift...this is open to all! Let the PM’s begin and carry on...back to what you were doing.
View attachment 100593
I've got both set's very handy
Someone will love them.85532530.jpg

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a 10 series McCulloch 92 dl 0.050” Bar & 1 Stihl Full comp RS Chain.
7d77a916a5504990e751bd5663f2d458.jpg

The Best Pic I’ve got of it.

I’ll be home & ship it around Christmas.

Who Wants It?
@Workshop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you gents for the Merry Christmas and well wishes in the PM’s. And a big thanks for wishing my son aboard the USS Carl Vinson the same. That means a helluva lot to me, and I’ll show him these same PM’s when he gets here for the holidays come this Wednesday. He has my utmost respect...when you make a living on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier, 10-16 hr shifts everyday, 7-days a week, come hell or high water you earning your paycheck...and then some! Thanks again fellas, and the turnout for the drawing has been great so far. Here’s a screenshot so far...
3445E002-FAC7-4A0F-B769-288CE1C3657E.png

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is not a saw item. But is for a golf cart. An EZ go Series cart. I have the high current cables that I would like to see gone especially if someone needs them and not just to hoard them. Came off my 1996 36v txt cart. They worked fine when I pulled them off when I upgraded my whole drive system. These are factory size wires. I have the drive system high current wires... I may still have the battery wires but I am not sure. Also have the foward reverse switch with microswitches I will throw in.

I will post a pic tomorrow or when I get a chance. If your not sure if it will fit let me know I will help you figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk