Holiday Giving Thread

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been slim pickings in Nashvegas this year, so I don’t have much to offer. (Unless anyone wants a couple random weedeater carbs, lol.)

What I managed to rummage up was:

Two Stihl 3/8 x7 rim sprockets used. And Two generic .325 x7 rim sprockets. I think I got them in the bottom of a box of 025 parts.

View attachment 100302

Also, some sort of Husky drum. This ain’t Husky country, so I have no idea what it may fit. See part number. Def used, but still has life left.

View attachment 100304

View attachment 100303

Shipping to lower 48 is on me. Hopefully I’ll have some better hauls in 2018 and have more stuff to offer. :)
I actually have a curved haft weedeater that needs a carb or carb rebuild...any numbers on those carbs?

The thing has been sitting in a shed waiting on me to fix it. But it has not been high on the list clearly, esp with several working weedeater already.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wait for this every year hoping to win it. One of these years I’m just going to have to suck it up and purchase one. Mike is top notch and I enjoy doing business with him.

I know that feeling. That is why I'm now the proud owner of one, I couldn't stand it any longer. Then I got to meet @Homelite410 Mike in Iowa, you think those chain vices are cool, you should see some of his other tinkering projects. He needs to brush up on his morel finding skills though ;)

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a homie 150 for giving. Been a while since i was in to it so don't rightly recall but think it runs; oils like an oil tanker on an ice berg. Comes with b/c. Got tired of chasing new problems so put it down. Will need help on shipping which wont happen til january cause i aint dancing with all those folks at the post office. Iykwim

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know that feeling. That is why I'm now the proud owner of one, I couldn't stand it any longer. Then I got to meet @Homelite410 Mike in Iowa, you think those chain vices are cool, you should see some of his other tinkering projects. He needs to brush up on his morel finding skills though ;)
Yes, if only I had the time...

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I met mike at Scott’s a couple years ago and he is a top notch fella. I’ve done business with him on some adapters. He also did a muffler mod for me on a Dolmar 5105 I had a while back and it was more than I could ask for.

Homelite410

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I met mike at Scott’s a couple years ago and he is a top notch fella. I’ve done business with him on some adapters. He also did a muffler mod for me on a Dolmar 5105 I had a while back and it was more than I could ask for.
Thanks fellas, I am really nothing special.

Even tho momma told me I was! [emoji13]

Matt M.

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Alrighty, I don't have much. Shipping is on me. I prefer the Victorinox go to someone's son..or daughter!
066 decomp top cover, pretty decent.
066 handlebar
Length of Carlton chain. Still has life left. for a 25" Stihl, 3/8, .050
Victorinox Alox Cadet, Olive green scales, only pocket carried a couple times. Very nice condition.
Claim it here and send a PM. Like I said, I prefer the pocket knife go to a youngin.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alrighty, I don't have much. Shipping is on me. I prefer the Victorinox go to someone's son..or daughter!
066 handlebar
Victorinox Alox Cadet, Olive green scales, only pocket carried a couple times. Very nice condition.
Claim it here and send a PM. Like I said, I prefer the pocket knife go to a youngin.

Elliott is probably too young for his first knife but that one will make some youngster happy.

BrokenSVT

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
066 handlebar

May I claim the pocket knife for my 12 year old? Gregory would love it.