Results are only viewable after voting.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
7:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate when I learn neat things lol Ive stocked up on two cycle oil when it's gone I'll consider throwing in some of the oils you fellas brag on but I still won't turn down a free fill up lol

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty much Jake. Get on an oil and run it, tear it down and check internals for residual in bottomend and wear bottom and top
A while back I put a 670 jug from Clint on my jred 625. I used a full skirt piston from a 268xp in it. This morning, believing that the full circle was slowing it down, I pulled it down and replaced the piston with the correct standard windowed one. After about 3 gallons of mix, the piston showed slight transfer wash markings similar to what Jason posted a couple days ago. Everything inside was covered in purple. Muffler clean and dry. I really like this Quicksilver full synthetic. No pics though:BangHead:
I'm onto fd citgo next

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get me one of them cylinders. Lol

I run klotz and that's all I'll ever run.

I thought that Walmart oil was pretty clean,I don't use it but I'm in saws that run it and there clean on the inside.
Most of the cylinders have 1 whole side of fins missing. But if you're into that, what size?

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll go pull something tomorrow.
Sooo....instead of an impact and t27, I'll need what....3mm, 4mm, and 5mm Allen bits...and a phillips...and probably a regular. ..and a BFH....fml

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
6:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sooo....instead of an impact and t27, I'll need what....3mm, 4mm, and 5mm Allen bits...and a phillips...and probably a regular. ..and a BFH....fml
Yes you will need most of your tools
Lol

Ron660

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any oil with a 15+ viscosity rating will give you super protection. Stihl ultra best I remember is a 7-8 viscosity. Since Motul runs and lubes excellent in my ported saws in addition to burning extremely clean I'll stay with 800 off-road.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Our company just got a 55 gallon drum of Echo Red Armor. I might save my money and use their oil now that they quit using Stihl Ultra.
you will like it has a light sweet smell when it burns and dyes the fuel red burns nice and clean at 40:1 i highly recommend it, it cost more than ultra has ester in it and burns much cleaner to. autotune saws don't mind it either.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Royal purple I've heard great things
I have no business in this discussion I use anything I'll leave it to the experts I think you want to use it two parts royal p 1 part klotz and two part lucas to get it just right lol