• Honda hp2

Results are only viewable after voting.

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
8:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I've ran a few quarts of amsoil dominator and it seemed fine,same price as klotz though.

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I've heard of rusty cranks using Dominator....it says on the bottle not to use it in boats that aren't frequently torn down.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've heard of rusty cranks using Dominator....it says on the bottle not to use it in boats that aren't frequently torn down.
If you don't like rust/corrosion forget using hygroscopic synthetic oil. It also promotes blow by, poor ring seal and stinks and does not want to combust. A better option would be an oil that assists in the combustion process, would'nt it? You really can pay 3X-5X the price for a totally unsuitible oil for your saw if you want too.......many do.lol! I have yet to see a failure directly linked to the use of a mineral oil, have you?

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
9:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If you don't like rust/corrosion forget using hygroscopic synthetic oil. It also promotes blow by, poor ring seal and stinks and does not want to combust. A better option would be an oil that assists in the combustion process, would'nt it? You really can pay 3X-5X the price for a totally unsuitible oil for your saw if you want too.......many do.lol! I have yet to see a failure directly linked to the use of a mineral oil, have you?

Some do have a rust inhibitor.