High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Hi

treevet

Lifetime ASite Band
Local time
10:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi, I am new. Just got my 088 back from Randy Evans, Mastermind Work Saws, ported and modded and love it. Had all my saws stolen a little over a year ago which I think totaled 16 saws, but they missed the 088.

The good news is I took the meager insurance $ and started an awesome collection that I consider nearly perfect for my small tree biz with the final piece being a 362 tc. I have a Snelling ported 661 and couple of ported Dolmars by him....2 150's/ 2 200's/ 1 241/ 1 262/ 1 461/ 1 661/ 1 088 ported and the 420 Dolmar and 5105 both Snelling ported and on Wed. the 362. I got the addiction bad.

but all the others have some basic mods except the 2 climbing ms200's that don't need a mod. Saw the forum addr. on Randy's sticker and thought I'd tune in for a bit and see what's up. Cheers.

Just arrived today. I absolutely love it. Took it to my lot and ran it thru some year and half hardened locust that was nearby (vid). DSCF3679.JPG DSCF3676.JPG DSCF3677.JPG DSCF3682.JPG

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi, I am new. Just got my 088 back from Randy Evans, Mastermind Work Saws, ported and modded and love it. Had all my saws stolen a little over a year ago which I think totaled 16 saws, but they missed the 088.

The good news is I took the meager insurance $ and started an awesome collection that I consider nearly perfect for my small tree biz with the final piece being a 362 tc. I have a Snelling ported 661 and couple of ported Dolmars by him....2 150's/ 2 200's/ 1 241/ 1 262/ 1 461/ 1 661/ 1 088 ported and the 420 Dolmar and 5105 both Snelling ported and on Wed. the 362. I got the addiction bad.

but all the others have some basic mods except the 2 climbing ms200's that don't need a mod. Saw the forum addr. on Randy's sticker and thought I'd tune in for a bit and see what's up. Cheers.

Just arrived today. I absolutely love it. Took it to my lot and ran it thru some year and half hardened locust that was nearby (vid). View attachment 70735 View attachment 70736 View attachment 70737 View attachment 70738
Welcome to the site
you have everything covered lol
very nice collection you have.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Just arrived today. I absolutely love it. Took it to my lot and ran it thru some year and half hardened locust that was nearby (vid). View attachment 70735 View attachment 70736 View attachment 70737 View attachment 70738
How do you get the wood chips off you're socks and out of the shoes.
I was blocking a cedar and had low top tennis shoes on all my clothes smelled like cedar after washing and drying the socks lol
Great running saw you got there.

treevet

Lifetime ASite Band
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How do you get the wood chips off you're socks and out of the shoes.
I was blocking a cedar and had low top tennis shoes on all my clothes smelled like cedar after washing and drying the socks lol
Great running saw you got there.

Thanks...I just throw them in the wash and most comes out. What are sticking in my skin I pull out. I wear shorts from around early May to the end of Oct. for the 47 years in biz now. Garner a few scrapes and scars but more comfortable in big heat and moving around without pants sticking to knees. I wouldn't mind smelling like cedar, love that smell.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks...I just throw them in the wash and most comes out. What are sticking in my skin I pull out. I wear shorts from around early May to the end of Oct. for the 47 years in biz now. Garner a few scrapes and scars but more comfortable in big heat and moving around without pants sticking to knees. I wouldn't mind smelling like cedar, love that smell.

Glad you joined us over here, Sir.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've Been Told I have one of those. [emoji8][emoji8] Moobisicles.

Yeah.......yours is finished. I need to test drive it though.

I had to get oil pump parts for both of those saws......my dealer sent the wrong stuff three times. lol

treevet

Lifetime ASite Band
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glad to see you here Dave.

Now idle that 088 up a wee bit. lol

Thanks, will do Randy. Went from the box, slapped on bar and chain, ran a file around and down to lot and wood. I am very happy with the power gain. Wish you weren't so busy or I'd be sending one after the other for porting that don't have it. Is there a quicker turn around for a basic mod or do they just go to the end of the line.?

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah.......yours is finished. I need to test drive it though.

I had to get oil pump parts for both of those saws......my dealer sent the wrong stuff three times. lol

I Know.

Do You think Mrs. Glenda could get it started tomorrow so you can get it tested?

I've got a Mammoth Oak to take down, & the thoughts of using that 090 give me the cold chills.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, will do Randy. Went from the box, slapped on bar and chain, ran a file around and down to lot and wood. I am very happy with the power gain. Wish you weren't so busy or I'd be sending one after the other for porting that don't have it. Is there a quicker turn around for a basic mod or do they just go to the end of the line.?

If you'ins is in a hurry, Don't just send it.

[emoji8][emoji8]

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you'ins is in a hurry, Don't just send it.

[emoji8][emoji8]

Exactly.

If you are in a hurry......Carl Miller is very good at doing the same thing I do.

With losing Jon, injuries, cattle, and hay......I might have to give up doing saws and just find a real job.