Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, will do Randy. Went from the box, slapped on bar and chain, ran a file around and down to lot and wood. I am very happy with the power gain. Wish you weren't so busy or I'd be sending one after the other for porting that don't have it. Is there a quicker turn around for a basic mod or do they just go to the end of the line.?

The only fair thing is to do them as they arrive. But......I just schedule 12 saws a month. That should allow me time to do a few new saws a month too, but I'm still not able to keep up at all.....

Too many irons in my fire Dave.

My grandson and I are gonna start building a engine for our crawler this evening too. He's 13, and needs to start learning how to fix antique farm equipment......

lol

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
4:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly.

If you are in a hurry......Carl Miller is very good at doing the same thing I do.

With losing Jon, injuries, cattle, and hay......I might have to give up doing saws and just find a real job.

Don't do it punching a time clock would suck bad and you know it

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The only fair thing is to do them as they arrive. But......I just schedule 12 saws a month. That should allow me time to do a few new saws a month too, but I'm still not able to keep up at all.....

Too many irons in my fire Dave.

My grandson and I are gonna start building a engine for our crawler this evening too. He's 13, and needs to start learning how to fix antique farm equipment......

lol
are you calling yourself antique farm equipment.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, will do Randy. Went from the box, slapped on bar and chain, ran a file around and down to lot and wood. I am very happy with the power gain. Wish you weren't so busy or I'd be sending one after the other for porting that don't have it. Is there a quicker turn around for a basic mod or do they just go to the end of the line.?

I've learned that you just make another appointment as soon as you get one back. By the time the newness wears off the one you had done it's time for another :aaaaa:.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly.

If you are in a hurry......Carl Miller is very good at doing the same thing I do.

With losing Jon, injuries, cattle, and hay......I might have to give up doing saws and just find a real job.

Oh hell naw! I got plans for the next one already.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly.

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey.

Don't you be talking crazy just cause I ribbed you a little.

You're Doing Just Fine.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just hurting bad today. This too shall pass.

The reality is that porting saws is actually the easiest job I've ever had.

I guess while you're working me over with that Tennessee Vasectomy, we can be putting you in a front pocket door Mesh Patch.

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice! don't mind me an 088 could only imagine how strong a Masterminded one runs..
And yeah sawdust in socks when wearing shorts never happens with these only a few bucks a pair..
$_58.jpg 88.jpg 888.jpg