Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_9959.jpegIMG_9958.jpegIMG_9954.jpegIMG_9956.jpegI had to fully thread the caliper mount threads on these front disk conversion adapter plates. Seems like absolutely nothing has just bolted up on this car. Probably going to have to press out the wheel studs to run the 15x8 Weld Pro Star rims. 2.5 inch backspacing should set the outside edge of the front tires just about even with the outside edge of the rear tires, perfect for street driving !!!

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ever seen the free LS video? Guy parted out a van down to every last bit.

I have not.
I don't have time for that either. It's been posted as a part out since I pulled the engine.
Only had 1 inquiry.
This thing still had the cats, between those and scrap weight I'll probably come close to what my buddy sold it to me for..

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Left the Hoe at the scrap yard..
20231007_090730.jpg

I take all my junk to the same place. They said normally when it's missing the engine/trans they consider it incomplete and just go "by the ton", and deduct for tires.
He told me because I'm there regularly, he'd go cash offer or weight, whichever was higher.
I ended up with the cash offer, which happens to be exactly what my buddy charged me for it...
Going to be ordering up swap mounts for the Chevelle this week.