High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

the little saw in the corner....

sonoransaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
You guys need to stop eating chinese crayons....they don't got the same standards over there for making stuff like crayons and chainsaws...

Don't waste your time, Shadco. It's not in there, but maybe we can start a new thread in the off topic section, or bug Mastermind to start a veedub section....

Wood Doctor....tell your story....Stories are awesome....And the AZ muff mod is the hottest new thing....maybe try it on your smaller saw first....But yeah, you don't want to cross SWMBO, or get arrested….

So I couldn't resist....I put a pipe on my 50 cc-er. Man, this much fun shouldn't be legal....I love it!!!! I think I have it configured good enough to not interfere with bucking spike use. Or I could just get some man-size spikes. But to be honest, I don’t cut stuff big enough to really need them… Oh but that sound…

nwm6Xmh.jpg

WCfirewoodguy

OPE Member
Local time
11:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was a great story he wrote up, I had the same Volkswagen addiction when I was young, but I was the guy hanging out at the parts store and they used to have these VW "bug-ins" everyone would go to and it was like a swap meet with drag racing. This was at Seattle International Raceway, must have been in the early 1980's or so. I still have my Volkswagens, my Mom keeps pestering me that I need to sell them!

Last time I talked with Mom I told her there is a Bluegrass song called "Hold what you got", might be an instrumental not sure, think it's about collecting guitars. Tony Rice had a version. Tony passed away on Christmas Day 2020, here's the tune anyways... Don't sell those chainsaws just yet. Keep one of em' around just for kicks!
Have a nice Saturday, really liked SonoranSaw's story he wrote, he hasn't posted since about the same time he wrote that. Hope he's okay, his story lives on....