Fundraiser for Randy and The Bubba

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have Ed's @redline4 prize ready to go. Which basically I just had to go over the port work to touch things up and everything else was just ducky. Tossed in a new Duke's Hi Performance piston and repainted the muffler. I also put a new sticker on the clutch cover, a new Husqvarna 7-pin sprocket and a fresh NGK. Saw runs well, it's tuned to 13,500 here and was cutting in the 10K+ range. All in all, should make a great firewood saw for someone.
The saw will be going back to Ed via the Wisco Express chainsaw pipeline. The winner can contact Ed for shipment, it won't be here for me to do.

Picture on the tube makes it look like you skinned a PORCUPINE and made britches out of its' hide.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was so busy posting my (Smart AZZ ) observation I plumb forgot to say that 357 impressed me more than most cookie cuttin' videos
So here Goes - - I am really impressed with how fast your ported 357 is compared to my stock 359.
I just hope it helps reach the goal for helping Randy's family out.

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was so busy posting my (Smart AZZ ) observation I plumb forgot to say that 357 impressed me more than most cookie cuttin' videos
So here Goes - - I am really impressed with how fast your ported 357 is compared to my stock 359.
You can thank the Product Development Team at the Stump Shot Saw Shop they have their A+++ game on.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
1:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have Ed's @redline4 prize ready to go. Which basically I just had to go over the port work to touch things up and everything else was just ducky. Tossed in a new Duke's Hi Performance piston and repainted the muffler. I also put a new sticker on the clutch cover, a new Husqvarna 7-pin sprocket and a fresh NGK. Saw runs well, it's tuned to 13,500 here and was cutting in the 10K+ range. All in all, should make a great firewood saw for someone.
The saw will be going back to Ed via the Wisco Express chainsaw pipeline. The winner can contact Ed for shipment, it won't be here for me to do.

Nice work! That thing rips...