Fundraiser for Randy and The Bubba

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3 - 4 hours is all i ever get of actual solid sleep. after that i lay in bed just flippin and floppin trying to sleep
Me too buddy, 4 hours is a great night for me. Most of the time it's 2 to 3. Diagnosed with insomnia and sleep apnea years ago. Been on cpap for 8 years and tried every sleep medicine doctor will prescribe.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me too buddy, 4 hours is a great night for me. Most of the time it's 2 to 3. Diagnosed with insomnia and sleep apnea years ago. Been on cpap for 8 years and tried every sleep medicine doctor will prescribe.
I use to wake up choking and gasping for air until my surgery
Probably from running those stihls. You need a nice smooth and light Husqvarna.
lol not happening

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use to wake up choking and gasping for air until my surgery

lol not happening

Open heart surgery helped with the sleeping problems? Or are we talking a different surgery? I know there's doctors that operate on the airways to help with snoring and stopping breathing problems.

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have shift worker sleep disorder on top of years of abuse to my body. for a long long time 4 hours of sleep was fine. as i get older 4 hours is about the max i get. because of my job i cant take a lot of sleep meds. most of the ones i can take end up making my headaches worse and usually become migrains. it blows for sure.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Open heart surgery helped with the sleeping problems? Or are we talking a different surgery? I know there's doctors that operate on the airways to help with snoring and stopping breathing problems.
Triple bypass is what I had
I’d wake myself up at least once a week before surgery