FederalQ

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That Treemonkey ported 359 is looking awful good but I know my friend @ammoaddict who’s next to choose, mentioned he’d like to have it so I’ll step aside on that saw so he can get it. With that decision, I’ll take the Dolmar 6100 setup that @FederalQ has offered.
PM sent.

ZERO

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
1:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Wow just read back through this thread again! Thanks again to @farminkarman and @Johnmn for putting this together! I feel privileged to be a small part of such a great community here. So many great prizes offered by so many generous fellers. I might have to get in touch with @Crocky28 that black 2511 is straight sexy!

In reading through the thread it seems like @Shane¹ has dealt with a lot of loss over the past year. I’d like to donate my pick to him.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow just read back through this thread again! Thanks again to @farminkarman and @Johnmn for putting this together! I feel privileged to be a small part of such a great community here. So many great prizes offered by so many generous fellers. I might have to get in touch with @Crocky28 that black 2511 is straight sexy!

In reading through the thread it seems like @Shane¹ has dealt with a lot of loss over the past year. I’d like to donate my pick to him.
It’s very nice of you to give up your pick for someone else. Nicely done.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man every time I look at this forum I am floored by the generosity you just don't seem to get that as much these days but thankful to be part of this community because it still exists here. Thank you @Woodpecker if you are sure I would love to have that 1/4 fuel rachet from @USMC615
I'll send you a PM here in a little while and get your address, everything squared away.