Fundraiser for family of Stevetheboatguy

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can’t ring again till the 10 day deadline set on Tuesday. Hopefully I can get in before the buzzer! What time Friday will the donations come to and end @Johnmn ?

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can’t ring again till the 10 day deadline set on Tuesday. Hopefully I can get in before the buzzer! What time Friday will the donations come to and end @Johnmn ?
No specific time, I’ll probably just start double checking all the donations starting on the 16th and go from there.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No specific time, I’ll probably just start double checking all the donations starting on the 16th and go from there.
FYI, I added my name in the comments section today for my donation several days back.

It makes it look like I added another donation today, but I didn't.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rang the bell for Steve. Couldn't figure out how to write my handle/ or small thoughts in the GFM page.

JohnnyBlade is Nick Accetturo

All i know is Steve was a great dude, hard to find them like that anymore. I met up with Steve once at his place and he was just as genuine in person as he was behind the screen. Thoughts and prayers for his family and may he rest in peace. You will not be forgotten.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rang the bell for Steve. Couldn't figure out how to write my handle/ or small thoughts in the GFM page.

JohnnyBlade is Nick Accetturo

All i know is Steve was a great dude, hard to find them like that anymore. I met up with Steve once at his place and he was just as genuine in person as he was behind the screen. Thoughts and prayers for his family and may he rest in peace. You will not be forgotten.

The only way I found to comment was through the email receipt. There's a link-box that says "leave a comment" or something similar

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just rang the bell. Kevin LaVaxxxx. Please enter @ammoaddict into the waffle in my place
Damn nice of you to do this Kev !!!

Ding Ding

Kevin Donxxxx.
Please enter @huskihl into the raffle for the amount that I just donated. I hope that you’re the first person drawn !!!!!!