Trader history (2)

S&S_Work_Saws

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just going to say that my original offer to port some saws for free was and still is intended for active OPE members. Not people who opened an ope account just to try to get a Saw built for free.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you found your way to the forum but there is still a sizeable waiting list for the guys who have been here for years.
I'll still take guys saws that aren't well known ope members also but it's not going to be free. Between my day job, paying customers port work, local loggers repairs, and occasionally working on an ope members porting, my lead time is already getting out to around 3 months.
None the less, just let me know what you've got and your goals with it and I'll do my level best to help.

ErnieG

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get a chance to run the 372 at all yet @ErnieG ??
I have only ran a about a tank through it so far ...still working a lot so don't have time but I'm hoping in a few weeks to start cutting firewood.
Just the little bit of run time was very impressive!

Ernie

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just going to say that my original offer to port some saws for free was and still is intended for active OPE members. Not people who opened an ope account just to try to get a Saw built for free.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you found your way to the forum but there is still a sizeable waiting list for the guys who have been here for years.
I'll still take guys saws that aren't well known ope members also but it's not going to be free. Between my day job, paying customers port work, local loggers repairs, and occasionally working on an ope members porting, my lead time is already getting out to around 3 months.
None the less, just let me know what you've got and your goals with it and I'll do my level best to help.

Any chance you would do an Echo CS-500P? It's the same design as the Stihl/Husky/Dolmar pro saws. I'm just looking for more grunt with an 18" bar since it's my "big" saw. The muffler is already pretty open from the factory. My understanding is that this saw benefits alot from porting, and Echo effectively did this with the current CS-500P.