High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Egg Shooters posts don’t show up on the oil thread?

spencerdiesel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ll I’ve made it to page 780 on the beloved mother of all oil threads. I was stoked when I saw some crazy great experimentation was going to to go down with the lean oil ratio testing! But for some reason none of egg shooters posts or videos/photos show up, only when people reference his posts can I see anything. Is there a way that I can see that testing/ info of Egg shooters somehow? Thanks all!

Last edited:

spencerdiesel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the link, how do I PM him? When I click “profile page” or “start a conversation” it shows that only certain people can view it?

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We’ll I’ve made it to page 780 on the beloved mother of all oil threads. I was stoked when I saw some crazy great experimentation was going to to go down with the lean oil ratio testing! But for some reason none of egg shooters posts or videos/photos show up, only when people reference his posts can I see anything. Is there a way that I can see that testing/ info of Egg shooters somehow? Thanks all!
Click his name or
@Egg Shooter

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Maybe you inadvertently put him on ‘ignore’?

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I am NOT going crazy, yet, today lol.
Was enjoying the testing and actually changed oil brand because of that AND a few saw tear downs that were ucky.

spencerdiesel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d love to see the testing it would be unfortunate if he felt the need to block it, but I guess I can understand

spencerdiesel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate knowing dominator came out winner, though I’d still like to see how everything ranked because of my nutty geek nature. Also my OPE sits (unfortunately) so dominator is out for me.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I appreciate knowing dominator came out winner, though I’d still like to see how everything ranked because of my nutty geek nature. Also my OPE sits (unfortunately) so dominator is out for me.
Ahem....why does the sitting matter? You buy into that Dominator causes rust bs on the internet? Lol.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, figured I'd change and the local Echo guys seem pretty good. signed, Unworthy lol

So somebodies oil had feelings hurt,
probably best unsaid then.