High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Egg Shooters posts don’t show up on the oil thread?

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
6:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, figured I'd change and the local Echo guys seem pretty good. signed, Unworthy lol

So somebodies oil had feelings hurt,
probably best unsaid then.
He didn’t mean you and spencerdiesel are unworthy. But yes, some got a burning rash on their butt when their oil wasn’t what they expected.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@5155
@spencerdiesel

How much do you know about how I did this testing? Were you there in the beginning? My plan is to start a PM with you two and another fella also inquiring about this. This will be to explain the why and the how. After which adding you to the private oil test PM. I guess I need to compile the list and repost in my oil PM so new fellers can see them as well as the original members as a reminder.

spencerdiesel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Egg Shooter I only know what I’ve read in the big oil thread, which is only when people quoted things you said. It didn’t show your actual posts. Ive read the oil thread from page 1 to page 781 so far. Not to make blanket statements, but just to recap some of it:
Mastermind was using h1r but computer saws not caring for it prompted him to take bwalkers suggestion of 2r.

Keith Gandy loves/ loved the Kl200 that JMS suggested/ used, and Keith also really likes RA.

Almost everyone agreed on likings the early RA w/ ester before the formula changed (yet cost for the most part did not)

At least 3 different posts of saws run on Lucas that were dry as a bone (even milling at 25:1) or experienced failure (the 346 that lost a crank bearing causing the piston to kiss).

Thick bike/ race oils don’t combust well/ at all in our OPE unless loaded hard at WOT for loooong periods of time.

Canadian Stihl oil is different from USA.

I love the info

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Egg Shooter I only know what I’ve read in the big oil thread, which is only when people quoted things you said. It didn’t show your actual posts. Ive read the oil thread from page 1 to page 781 so far. Not to make blanket statements, but just to recap some of it:
Mastermind was using h1r but computer saws not caring for it prompted him to take bwalkers suggestion of 2r.

Keith Gandy loves/ loved the Kl200 that JMS suggested/ used, and Keith also really likes RA.

Almost everyone agreed on likings the early RA w/ ester before the formula changed (yet cost for the most part did not)

At least 3 different posts of saws run on Lucas that were dry as a bone (even milling at 25:1) or experienced failure (the 346 that lost a crank bearing causing the piston to kiss).

Thick bike/ race oils don’t combust well/ at all in our OPE unless loaded hard at WOT for loooong periods of time.

I love the info
Mastermind is using Dominator now…

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I love the info
Look for a PM soon. I'll add the other two if they want. We will have us a discussion and I'll explain how I arrived here.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I love the info
You read all that crap?
Damn
By the way JMS is a pos

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You read all that crap?
Damn
By the way JMS is a pos
I did too lol. Before even joining ope I read all of it and the big AS oil thread. Sounds like Spencer and I are a couple of oil dorks.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I pretty much ignored the giant posts until something catches my interest, your testing.
I did not see most the edited stuff but wasn't there for that. I know of variables and so what, you were doing it, I was interested.
I was kidding around about unworthy. Just was like watching a good flick, a little at a time, then poof gone, now youns told me how it ends lol.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How does one limit who sees their profile? I've seen that message occasionally on various forums and wasn't sure what was up with that.