Dallas Fundraiser

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
4:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sure it would have been exactly the same situation with the first generation 045 I had for sale if he could have bought for what he wanted it for. But i wanted a fair price to sell so no meat on the bones for a flip. And this is fine if that’s your intention and let it known but to act like you want to collect or use saws but buy then spin for a profit a week later because you talked someone down to way less that it’s worth so you can make a buck.
Who the *f-word is flippin' an 045!?!?!??:risas3:

Hi Chris:asz:

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You must not have liked the 6100? It sure got posed for sale fast.
He bought it, so I believe that means he can do with it as he pleases.

That's coming from a guy that wanted the saw for his own real bad! In fact, of Steve hadn't offered it up as a waffle item I was going to jump on it.

Either way, it's worked out good for @dall and that's what counts in my book.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's coming from a guy that wanted the saw for his own real bad! In fact, of Steve hadn't offered it up as a waffle item I was going to jump on it.

You’re right he can, I never said otherwise. I was just surprised to see it posted for sale so fast after buying it, I figured he didn’t like it.

I was interested in the saw myself and had been back and forth with Steve about it but unfortunately things have been tight for me lately. I like the 6100’s even though they are kinda porky for their size.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You’re right he can, I never said otherwise. I was just surprised to see it posted for sale so fast after buying it, I figured he didn’t like it.

I was interested in the saw myself and had been back and forth with Steve about it but unfortunately things have been tight for me lately. I like the 6100’s even though they are kinda porky for their size.
Fair enough. I understand where your coming from. I wanted it, but sure didn't need it! LOL

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve never said and I never asked about the Makita. I figured that was his business and not mine. Steve is another good guy on here as shown by his donation of said saw money!! That says a lot for his character. I'd love to bid against ya Bill. But, I'm not a tree guy, and want to stay married to my wife of 34yrs. We got other current needs. I've learned what line not to cross with her. I'm sure your boys will put this 084 saw to good use. Guess I should say thx for the Extra Effort again to you sir.

They run the 066/660 and 395's

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

EXACTLY