Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really don’t think you want to be starting an argument with me in here right Bill? It was asked that the bid increment be $100. I brought it up to a logical even $1400. Let’s make it $100 increments from now on. As was already stated this is a charity event. Clear?
I just bid $1600, you want to higher?

Reactions: Lnk

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$1500 if we're starting from Woodpecker's bid, or $1550 if we're starting from Bill's. Plus Dall ain't paying a damned-dime of shipping if the saw ends up heading to my mom's in Nashville.

I never thought shipping was included on any of the items so I do not see that as being a problem.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a tough sale on my part at 1500, I doubt I can convince her to go 1700. I don't think she'd ever planned on buying any chainsaws in her life, let alone a hoss at a cost.
I fully understand that. My wife never understood why I spent so much on saws.

Somehow she was not concerned when I rolled in the driveway with a F-350, 4 door, King Ranch......
She smiled and said "give me the keys, thanks for the truck"

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Way to go @Bill G. Nice to see your high bid and participation in the @dall waffle sir!😉😉
I guess you missed the fact that I bought the Makita from Steve. He then graciously donated the proceeds to the waffle in the form of $500 worth tickets for someone else. Of course that was totally on Steve's part but hell I call that participating.

How about you @timg bid against me ;)......Let's see it go higher....I think that is the point is it not?

Last edited:

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve never said and I never asked about the Makita. I figured that was his business and not mine. Steve is another good guy on here as shown by his donation of said saw money!! That says a lot for his character. I'd love to bid against ya Bill. But, I'm not a tree guy, and want to stay married to my wife of 34yrs. We got other current needs. I've learned what line not to cross with her. I'm sure your boys will put this 084 saw to good use. Guess I should say thx for the Extra Effort again to you sir.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess you missed the fact that I bought the Makita from Steve. He then graciously donated the proceeds to the waffle in the form of $500 worth tickets for someone else. Of course that was totally on Steve's part but hell I call that participating.

How about you @timg bid against me ;)......Let's see it go higher....I think that is the point is it not?
You must not have liked the 6100? It sure got posed for sale fast.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You must not have liked the 6100? It sure got posed for sale fast.
I’m sure it would have been exactly the same situation with the first generation 045 I had for sale if he could have bought for what he wanted it for. But i wanted a fair price to sell so no meat on the bones for a flip. And this is fine if that’s your intention and let it known but to act like you want to collect or use saws but buy then spin for a profit a week later because you talked someone down to way less that it’s worth so you can make a buck.