Woodwackr

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do these saws use a different size 404 rim sprocket? The one on the 880 I just got is thicker/beefier than the 404 rims I have.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I mentioned it to my mom. We have a couple good-sized pin oaks to come down at her house in Nashville, as well as a few trees to cut at her boyfriend's outside of Vanleer/Charlotte, would be nice to mill them and use the ends to make her new raised beds next year.

Would yall have any qualms with a seventy year old lady buying the saw and getting in on the raffle?

I had pretty much let go of the idea these past few days of having the saw for myself.
It doesn’t matter who bids on the saw. Just need a name and the winner will pay Dallas directly. Do not send the winning bid to the gofundme. No sense in them getting a cut. The bid is at $1425.00 by Bill G. Who is going to take him out? Can’t let him have it for that? @HumBurner what does your Mom say?

Last edited:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
It doesn’t matter who bids on the saw. Just need a name and the winner will pay Dallas directly. Do not send the winning bid to the gofundme. No sense in them getting a cut. The bid is at $1425.00 by Bill G. Who is going to take him out? Can’t let him have it for that? @HumBurner what does your say?
Hmmm I though we were doing $100 bid increments 🤷🏼‍♂️

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Well lets see.....

The Stihl 084 auction is still at $1300.00. Anyone interested in Knocking @Moparmyway off the top? Don't forget the winning bid gets the total bid divided by 10 for the raffle.

Looks like it was at $1300 back at the end of the month. I then asked..............
What is the bid increment

You can up it by $0.01 if you’d like, however the last jump was by $100.00

Looks to me like at this point it was at $1300 then it went up by $50
I will up the bid to $1350

Thank you Greg!
After that it looks like you raised it by $50
I’ll bid 1400… Which one of you cûnts is going to take it from me?🧐

I would think a saw like this would deserve $100 bid increments. After all it is a fund raiser and raffle chances are a bonus.

I will bid $1425

Hmmm I though we were doing $100 bid increments 🤷🏼‍♂️

I am not a rocket scientist but I believe you and another both raised the bid by $50. I went up $25 but hell if it that is a big deal I will up my own bid to $1450!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well lets see.....

Looks like it was at $1300 back at the end of the month. I then asked..............

Looks to me like at this point it was at $1300 then it went up by $50

After that it looks like you raised it by $50

I am not a rocket scientist but I believe you and another both raised the bid by $50. I went up $25 but hell if it that is a big deal I will up my own bid to $1450!
I really don’t think you want to be starting an argument with me in here right Bill? It was asked that the bid increment be $100. I brought it up to a logical even $1400. Let’s make it $100 increments from now on. As was already stated this is a charity event. Clear?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really don’t think you want to be starting an argument with me in here right Bill? It was asked that the bid increment be $100. I brought it up to a logical even $1400. Let’s make it $100 increments from now on. As was already stated this is a charity event. Clear?
Well said Donny.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$1500 if we're starting from Woodpecker's bid, or $1550 if we're starting from Bill's. Plus Dall ain't paying a damned-dime of shipping if the saw ends up heading to my mom's in Nashville.
I think keeping the number at a current high bid of 1500 would make the math simple moving forward. Good on ya!

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$1500 if we're starting from Woodpecker's bid, or $1550 if we're starting from Bill's. Plus Dall ain't paying a damned-dime of shipping if the saw ends up heading to my mom's in Nashville.
Thank you for your bid! Current bid is $1500.00. Let's keep it at $100 increments as I stated earlier.
I would think a saw like this would deserve $100 bid increments. After all it is a fund raiser and raffle chances are a bonus.
So who wants back in? @Moparmyway or @Bill G? Maybe @farminkarman?