Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here is an offer to benefit @dall I am a huge University of Illinois fan. I have made offers here on the upcoming football games and yet not one person has taken me up on the offer.

Today Illinois plays Purdue (Indiana). Illinois is favored but chit they can fudge up a wet dream so who knows. I will kick in dollar for dollar what a Purdue fan (Indiana member) wants to match based on the final combined score . If the final score combined is 28-21 then we both kick in $50 etc.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Come on fellas Randy just sold a similar 084 for a heck of a lot more than 1400…View attachment 436849View attachment 436848View attachment 436847
I mentioned it to my mom. We have a couple good-sized pin oaks to come down at her house in Nashville, as well as a few trees to cut at her boyfriend's outside of Vanleer/Charlotte, would be nice to mill them and use the ends to make her new raised beds next year.

Would yall have any qualms with a seventy year old lady buying the saw and getting in on the raffle?

I had pretty much let go of the idea these past few days of having the saw for myself.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
6:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I mentioned it to my mom. We have a couple good-sized pin oaks to come down at her house in Nashville, as well as a few trees to cut at her boyfriend's outside of Vanleer/Charlotte, would be nice to mill them and use the ends to make her new raised beds next year.

Would yall have any qualms with a seventy year old lady buying the saw and getting in on the raffle?

I had pretty much let go of the idea these past few days of having the saw for myself.
The more the merrier I say but this is @Woodrow ‘s rodeo🤷🏼‍♂️

I use to own that 084. I traded it to Randy a few years back. I put alot of new parts on it including a carburetor clutch and a new handle. It ran like a scalded dog after Randy ported it. Whoever buys it will be getting a very stout saw
Awesome intel on the saw bud! Thank you for sharing. I personally haven’t been very impressed with the large frame Stihl saws released after the 084. It pretty much broke the mold. And Randy makes a helluva solid work saw for a emu legged, pig renting, cat wrangler.

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The more the merrier I say but this is @Woodrow ‘s rodeo🤷🏼‍♂️

Awesome intel on the saw bud! Thank you for sharing. I personally haven’t been very impressed with the large frame Stihl saws released after the 084. It pretty much broke the mold. And Randy makes a helluva solid work saw for a emu legged, pig renting, cat wrangler.
Won't bother me either way. It'd save me a few extra days in Nashville away from home next spring, and a lot of backache, lol.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Won't bother me either way. It'd save me a few extra days in Nashville away from home next spring, and a lot of backache, lol.
Of course you realize that should you bid and win pics of your mom running this saw will be required meow… We like moms around here:naughty2:

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of course you realize that should you bid and win pics of your mom running this saw will be required meow… We like moms around here:naughty2:

I'm planning to be there the 20th-29th of this month, if my health holds, otherwise it wouldn't be til spring. We'll have to order a bar and chains for it, too, as I don't think the 14" bar on the ms180 will fit. But photos can be had.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm planning to be there the 20th-29th of this month, if my health holds, otherwise it wouldn't be til spring. We'll have to order a bar and chains for it, too, as I don't think the 14" bar on the ms180 will fit. But photos can be had.
True you’ll need the larger 14mm Stihl 3002 bar mount for it.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll bid 1400… Which one of you cûnts is going to take it from me?🧐
Don’t forget folks the winning bid also comes with 150 waffles right now… if none-ya cǔnts out bid me imma break my waffle rule and let my tickets ride.

Trust me you really don’t want me in on this waffle. Pretend a leprechaun forked a treasure troll seven ways on seven Sundays and spawned an ugly red-headed luck child… Yeah that’s how lucky I am. You’ve been warned…😉

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you talking about?

It was a joke but I will draw you a picture..............

Did it get shared to the ‘other’ chainsaw sites (A.S., Firewood Hoarders, etc.)?

Philbert

How about the lgbtq sites?

Don't forget Grindr.

I’ve never heard of that one.

But you have heard of LBQBT sites........ :confundio1:

Do ya get it now?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t forget folks the winning bid also comes with 150 waffles right now… if none-ya cǔnts out bid me imma break my waffle rule and let my tickets ride.

Trust me you really don’t want me in on this waffle. Pretend a leprechaun forked a treasure troll seven ways on seven Sundays and spawned an ugly red-headed luck child… Yeah that’s how lucky I am. You’ve been warned…😉

I will bid $1425