Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got to run a Dolmar Rotary, a SoloTwin, and Treemonkeys piped 066. Damn was that ever fun.

After running TM's piped 066, Julian hands me a Saw. It felt fast as hell, not the piped Saw but not much slower. I thought it was maybe a 461 or something, I'm not familiar with the newer still line.

The darn thing was a treemonkey 261, it was hard to believe.

I asked Scott how I could make my 261 run like that. He handed me his business card.

Did you notice it if was an Arctic 261? Was it the one you destroyed have a cant with up down up down up down... I saw you wizzing that thing around and was wondering if it was my saw...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where's the vid of Al wrecking that can't with the 261?

I was watching the live feed. Looked like he picked up Scott's pipe saw to even up the cant then went a little too far on that side, then Julian handed him another saw, he walked over and destroyed the other side.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
5:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a ton of fun !

Thanks to everyone, especially Dan and Yulia for havin us !! Doc too, everyone was eating and Doc didn't really run anything until he was happy with his huge spread for the guys ........

That 261 shouldn't have been able to do what it did, that saw was the most impressive one there, at least to me it was.

Meeting everyone was the highlight for me, hanging with Dave, Scott, Dan ........... my gosh, it was a comedy show all day !!

I certainly gained some perspective !!

Dan, i left stuff at home on the way up, and dopey also left some stuff there on the way out. I'll call you later today, maybe I could ask you to mail them out to me when you get some time ?

Already looking forward to next year !!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you notice it if was an Arctic 261? Was it the one you destroyed have a cant with up down up down up down... I saw you wizzing that thing around and was wondering if it was my saw...

Yes it was your saw.
You are going to like it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a ton of fun !

Thanks to everyone, especially Dan and Yulia for havin us !! Doc too, everyone was eating and Doc didn't really run anything until he was happy with his huge spread for the guys ........

That 261 shouldn't have been able to do what it did, that saw was the most impressive one there, at least to me it was.

Meeting everyone was the highlight for me, hanging with Dave, Scott, Dan ........... my gosh, it was a comedy show all day !!

I certainly gained some perspective !!

Dan, i left stuff at home on the way up, and dopey also left some stuff there on the way out. I'll call you later today, maybe I could ask you to mail them out to me when you get some time ?

Already looking forward to next year !!

No problem Kevin. Thanks for bringing the dogs and burgers that we didn't even cook...[emoji33]

I'm still chuckling at your comment at the end of cant racing as we were walking away.
"My saws suck!" Lol
I think many of us gained perspective with some of the very strong saws there.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow, wish I would have been able to stay for the rest of the event, sounds like I missed a lot!

I did not take any pics while I was there, as it was drizzling most of the morning and I thought others had it covered, but I want to thank Mason & his Dad Darryl for this great little gift, which still has the saw teeth marks in it.

Thanks guys, that was really nice of you!

Attachments

• IMG_20170507_104511314.jpg
    IMG_20170507_104511314.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 26

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No John, he didn't give me a kick in da sak, but he did give me some lessons for the 3 cut cant races. I listened well, took notes, and promptly missed every up cut with muh saw

It is much harder than it looks...
But so much fun.

And now CAD takes a turn..........[emoji33]