PAST CT GTG 2016 May 7th

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want to thank you all for the hard work and time you all have put into this,I'm honored to have you guys take time to run my saw and everyone else's.

Thank you.
And thank you for sending us the hit of the show Jason!! It made things very interesting! And I'm honored that you trusted me with this responsibility.
And thanks to Kevin as well for sending his 2 saws. They are incredible as well.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Matt, thanks for posting that nice video of me and Marcello running the saws. Your 385 cut real well, but it felt so much different than the other saws due to the Spring AV. Just gives a totally different feel. We ran Kevins 660, a couple of my ported 460/046s, your 385, my MMWS 044, and Marcello's MMWS 461.

That big piece of Oak gave my 044 a bit of a tough time, but the other saws all ate it up pretty well.
I had plenty of pine there this time for your saws to look good in Mike!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan I think we can do a dyno meetup again sometime. You aren't too far I'm sure we can make something happen!

I gotta get bill a load cell reader rasp. Pi setup so he can continue to fiddle with load cell damping mechanically. I'm gonna see if Shaun will help identify best decimation filter since I collected that run with full 200 Hz sampling unfiltered. Hope everyone understands the dyno was unusable at start of last weekend and we got it to where we are with a lot of last minute effort and testing. I'm confident now that there is more time we can get it even better!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Depending when Jason and Keith need their saws back, I could possibly even come up to you guys during the next few weeks... And maybe Marcello could join us?

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And thank you for sending us the hit of the show Jason!! It made things very interesting! And I'm honored that you trusted me with this responsibility.
And thanks to Kevin as well for sending his 2 saws. They are incredible as well.
It was an honor to be able to send my saws to you with Al. I can't wait to meet everyone and I thank you and everyone else who ran my saws, in wood, and on the dyno. Most of all, I want to thank Doc for everything he did to keep everything useable and available, as well as transporting both to and from.

I look forward to being able to get to next years !!

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The GTG here is getting too busy.

I had more fun the following Sunday when @hseII and @Adirondackstihl came back the following Sunday to play a bit more with some different setups on their saws.

I'm Touched, Truly. [emoji38]

Me Personally, I enjoyed both Sundays, and appreciate y'all allowing us to come down.

The site is perfect for the GTG: I want one in GA.