GoldMember
Local time
8:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah we ran a few saws :)
@Armbru84, @DexterDay, @Woodpecker
They stopped by around noon and we spent awhile goofing off in the shop and BSing pretty thoroughly, then we headed over to the wings place for lunch and then finally back to the shop to run the 084s and the 372/365 through their paces in a older Pine cant with race chains.
My 084 was running it's normal racing setup 10 pin, @SquareFile chain, roller bar, Jon Rupley HT carb, no choke. I loaned Cole my other 084 chain that Shawn made me to use so we could judge the saws a little more closely. They ran great and were a lot of fun. Of course I cut out with my own saw and dug the Dawgz in on Coles saw trying to cut :) LOL
Then we ran out smaller fast saws and I know he had a good race chain to match up against mine.
Finally we ran the Mastermind MS200t and Brad (who is a climber) decided he couldn't live without it :)
Cole found a saw he needed on the shelf and a few other interesting bits n pieces.
It was great to see the guys and of course always fun to put fast saws to the test.
Dave

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had an awesome time Dave. Always good to talk saws and the it’s like visiting a museum looking through all the cool stuff you have. Turned out to be a great day too and was fun to run some saws. Now I know why your 084 looked so fast...you were cutting air half the time :aaaaa:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
@DexterDay s 371 a no show? I love watching that thing shred square wood!
Looks funny seeing a huge saw and dawgs with a small bar cutting cants. :hollering:

Dave took one look at them and said big dogs are ghey! Funny except Cole actually does use that saw to, you know, do actual wood cutting work 'n stuff.:risas3:

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag