High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

CLEARCUT meets the 500i

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This one doesn’t seem to be running anywhere near as rich as the last one. But, this one is bone stock. I’m not going to be able to put much more time on it, as Friday was my last day as a timber-faller. Tomorrow I start running a dangle-head processor. Hopefully it all works out.

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This one doesn’t seem to be running anywhere near as rich as the last one. But, this one is bone stock. I’m not going to be able to put much more time on it, as Friday was my last day as a timber-faller. Tomorrow I start running a dangle-head processor. Hopefully it all works out.
Making a change, huh? I dont blame you.

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

How are you liking the saw carrying you for once?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How are you liking the saw carrying you for once?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It has a little more power, lol. Definitely way different than hand-cutting as far as a job goes. It’s certainly a bit of a culture shock going from something I am quite comfortable doing to being a complete beginner at.