RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will take the 5th on that. Lol

Sorry. This 262 will be awesome after Doc is done with it. Should make a real nice sleeper saw for someone. Put a nice smile on someone's face.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you filter the wmo?
I do Dan, twice. I use 8 micron filters. The first into a five gallon bucket that I use to let any moisture set down.

Then into another 5 gallon that I use to fill gallon jugs from or straight into my machine. I made the mistake of not letting all moisture seperate when I started doing this and had a frozen fuel filter.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do Dan, twice. I use 8 micron filters. The first into a five gallon bucket that I use to let any moisture set down.

Then into another 5 gallon that I use to fill gallon jugs from or straight into my machine. I made the mistake of not letting all moisture seperate when I started doing this and had a frozen fuel filter.

A friend of mine runs a oil change business, and they pay to get rid of it. I could get up to 1000 gal a month free[emoji33]
But I've not looked into what is enough filtration to not hurt my truck.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would run a 10 micron prefilter and a second 3 micron filter prior to hitting the injectors. What truck you running?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm gonna derail a derail with another derail

I have an 02 duramax. Notorious for injector problems. The injectors are inside the valve covers. I noticed my oil pressure dropping slightly. Return lines were dripping fuel into my motor oil. One day the oil started coming out the overflow in front of the engine. Before I realized what was going on, when changing the oil I drained 7 gallons of oil from a motor with a capacity of 2.5 gallons. Dumped the oil/fuel mixture into a couple 6 gallon cans and into the fuel tank on my kubota. How's that for recycling?