High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
12:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
im gonna let out some frustration on Sunday :)

View attachment 80348

gonna run a couple of the Art Martin chains for the first time, Dallas sent me a new grind to try out and there will be CANTS, so i might never come back :aaaaa:
also going to run the 2171 for the first time and we should get to run at least 6 different five cube saws
Dave
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a video of an Art Martin chain on that 076.

I have a buddy here locally who Art Martin took under his wing back in the day and learned all his techniques. Hopefully he likes me enough to let me in that particular doorway.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
3:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im picking up some cants too, so if you get one of those @Sierrawoodsman chains over to me or Dustin or Dallas, we can test it out against some other work and race chains and post a review
One thing, why would I send over a chain that's faster then yours?
I'll pass. And just bet you this October.
You can purchase one from @Sierrawoodsman

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a video of an Art Martin chain on that 076.

I have a buddy here locally who Art Martin took under his wing back in the day and learned all his techniques. Hopefully he likes me enough to let me in that particular doorway.
I have a note on my Danzco order form to get a 1/2" 7 pin for the 076 :)
I have a cool custom belly bar that Oregon made for Art and the race chain he used with it, I hope the 076 can pull it, it would be fun to see and I really dont want to turn one of my 090s into a race saw :risas3:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
nope, sorry Dave, my fault, i get so much going on sometimes i cant keep up and again, I apologize
You don't need to apologize to me. There's a couple people here that deserve it tho. I was just the middle man in that trying to help a friend.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You tagged him multiple times lol
Lol, it was a accident. My second tagging someone.
I'm learning tho.
Give me a little learning room while I'm learning.
Tony wanting to meet little t this October. He's at a stage now that he loves little babies.
I'm bringing my daughter also, she's 4 now

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol, it was a accident. My second tagging someone.
I'm learning tho.
Give me a little learning room while I'm learning.
Tony wanting to meet little t this October. He's at a stage now that he loves little babies.
I'm bringing my daughter also, she's 4 now
Lol little man will be there

Sierrawoodsman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I really hope there will be a chain competition. I thought somebody said there may not be a chain competition this year due to something about Chinese builds. If there is,I will send some racers to Anthony for safekeeping once we know the pitch/DL count. No way I'll be able to attend at Randy's. Conflicts with my deer hunting plans…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really think this thread is a testament to the moderation of this site.
With the melting pot of personalities, there are going to be clashes and drama. No two ways about it.
Allowing the members to hash their disagreements/gripes/questions out, I think, is the proper way to come to a consensus...as long as it is done with respect.
A few members, in the heat of the moment, posted things that crossed the line. It was nice to see most of those posts deleted. Well done
People calling this AS lite....that isn't the moderators fault, it ours. The way I see it, we run this place. But I do wear glasses dot dot dot