Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate the criticism though. Sometimes I'm sure I'm doing a horrible job of moderating.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So.....I suppose just allowing people to denigrate others simply because they don't like them is a great idea?

BTW, we aren't competing with AS. Actually, we are trying to work together for the good of the members of both sites.

Trying to keep guys happy from all different backgrounds and upbringings is no easy task. You are doing well and learning as you go.
Hopefully all this BS can end and we can get back to building saws! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying to keep guys happy from all different backgrounds and upbringings is no easy task. You are doing well and learning as you go.
Hopefully all this BS can end and we can get back to building saws! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We build saws?

I came to laugh at Randys legs

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no desire to be a moderator ... but I respect those who are, and you are doing a fine job.

The growth of this site speaks for itself, so nothing else needs to be said. (the proof is in the pudding)

Carry On!!!!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate the criticism though. Sometimes I'm sure I'm doing a horrible job of moderating.

Na your doing pretty good. You always enter the problem fair and looking for compromises mean to settle stuff.

Now on the other hand that Pioneer guy or what ever on AS. I've only seem him threaten people with band camp.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Na your doing pretty good. You always enter the problem fair and looking for compromises mean to settle stuff.

Now on the other hand that Pioneer guy or what ever on AS. I've only seem him threaten people with band camp.

PioneerGuy is a really good guy. I'm sure he just gets fustrated sometimes.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I think it is complete fuggin bullchit that there is comparison of this site to any others.
1. I believe this site is more geared for saw builders/porters and a generation of enthusiasts who think outside the box.
2. There's no old school purists who brow beat around here over ideas or theories.
3. The moderators handle copious amounts of criticism directed at them without abusing their authority.

Every forum produces drama when conflict of opinions develop...hence the need for moderation.

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im gonna let out some frustration on Sunday :)

IMG_0388.JPG

gonna run a couple of the Art Martin chains for the first time, Dallas sent me a new grind to try out and there will be CANTS, so i might never come back :aaaaa:
also going to run the 2171 for the first time and we should get to run at least 6 different five cube saws
Dave

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im gonna let out some frustration on Sunday :)

View attachment 80348

gonna run a couple of the Art Martin chains for the first time, Dallas sent me a new grind to try out and there will be CANTS, so i might never come back :aaaaa:
also going to run the 2171 for the first time and we should get to run at least 6 different five cube saws
Dave
dave your out of h63 and i dont see my box o parts lol