CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This site is completely different than AS. How often do you see mods participating in or starting new threads over there? Practically never. And PioneerGuy is a dick - nothing like the mods here. I know Jon gets criticized by some but at least he participates in his own off-hand way and I like that. And he he doesn't swing a big hammer when someone lashes out at him - that takes some character. AS is geared more towards the everyday home user and that certainly fills a niche. This site fills a different niche - geared more towards building/experimenting and of course the two sites overlap in content and users.

I like most of the people on both sites, and enjoy spending time on both sites. I really like the sense of community here. And I really like the personal touch the mods display here, and I think they do a great job!

Don't change a thing Randy - you're doing great in a difficult role.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im gonna let out some frustration on Sunday :)

View attachment 80348

gonna run a couple of the Art Martin chains for the first time, Dallas sent me a new grind to try out and there will be CANTS, so i might never come back :aaaaa:
also going to run the 2171 for the first time and we should get to run at least 6 different five cube saws
Dave
and dave i dont see your CHAPS

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

View attachment 80348

gonna run a couple of the Art Martin chains for the first time, Dallas sent me a new grind to try out and there will be CANTS, so i might never come back :aaaaa:
also going to run the 2171 for the first time and we should get to run at least 6 different five cube saws
Dave
Forget about the carb kit I talked to you about? Don't worry about it I found someone else to get it thru

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 80348

Dave
A @Sierrawoodsman chain is faster then a art Martin chain.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PioneerGuy is a really good guy. I'm sure he just gets fustrated sometimes.
I should add I still super new and don't know the history some people have.

He`s a fecckin A hole, he should be banned....LOL

Well can't be that bad you did share info on the whole jms issue with us when you didn't have to.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From what I have seen over the past 6 months this site is looking more and more like AS.

I live on the Massachusetts/New Hampshire border and have bounced between the two most of my life. As you can imagine there's a lot of contrast between the two general cultures.

Much of southern NH, where most of the population is, in practcal terms is like the Mass annex and the "real" cow hampsterites as well as the Mass blow ins *b-word about it bitterly.

The funny part is that the massholes move up there and vote in all the crap they say they move there to escape from, then wonder what the hell happened.

Sort of like some here...

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forget about the carb kit I talked to you about? Don't worry about it I found someone else to get it thru
kinda spaced out really, you asked about a kit and i found it and gave you a price but it turns out it wasn't for you or for anyone in a country we ship to, just kind of battered my brain trying to figure out what was going on and woooosh there it went out of my limited brain space, sorry buddy my bad entirely
Dave

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
kinda spaced out really, you asked about a kit and i found it and gave you a price but it turns out it wasn't for you or for anyone in a country we ship to, just kind of battered my brain trying to figure out what was going on and woooosh there it went out of my limited brain space, sorry buddy my bad entirely
Dave
You are correct and I also said if shipping out of the country was a problem to let me know and you could ship it to me. Don't worry about it I found another source.