Country flag

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be glad to talk about this situation to anyone. If anyone would like to tell me how wrong we are about how we are running this site just call.

931-310-3363

Be ready to find a frustrated and mildly pissed off mfer on the line.

must be your girl friends number:)

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got off the phone with T1. He said to tell you all that he couldn't believe what pussies y'all were. Couldn't even ignore him on your own.......had to have some pansy assed computer assisted ignore to help you with it. LOL
That's some funny chit...

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to think that a group of grown men can work this out.

images

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If piling on someone for tuning a saw makes any sense.

I'm pretty damn tired of the Brad haters club.

Wanna be a member of this site......great.

Just here to give Snelling a hard time........go the hell away.

I gave up SawHawgz because of the constant drama. I will not have it brought here.

If my "friends" can't understand that.....well they must not be that good of friends any damn way.

I'm not sure I can make myself any clearer.

Look over your shoulder, I'm behind ya on this.

Adamski

Plebus Splederns
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may be a newbie to the community but Snellerized was the first porting name I ever heard of on YouTube and the likes.. and will still remain the first name I think of when looking up ported saw vids etc.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may be a newbie to the community but Snellerized was the first porting name I ever heard of on YouTube and the likes.. and will still remain the first name I think of when looking up ported saw vids etc.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Well sir........welcome to OPE forum.

laslabjohn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok fellas, I will tell you this, I was original owner of the edwad 064. Jason had the saw and put it on the for sale forums. It didnt sale.. after a while I began dicussing tha saw with Jason and I was assured it was all nos. So I sold two very nice saws to get it. (1200.00). After him hawing back and fourth about putting an 056 mag cylinder on it. (Im sure some of you remember the convo.) I decided to go this route. Because I didnt want the new cover cut to relocate spark plug.. hell I had already bought and sent the 056 mag piston and cylinder. And yall know that wasnt cheap.

After he finished Jason had some videos of it with a 50 inch bar. The saw looked very stout.. I was telling my partner Keith that his 390 was in trouble.. and I could tell he was nervous.. lol he dont like to be beat.

So the saw finally comes.. As soon as I had the opp. I went to keiths and found a nice little chunk of wood.. I fire up the 064 and hand it to Keith. He makes a cut noodling with it.. stops half way through, looks at me and shakes his head no. I asked him what? He said theres no way it was going to touch his Mastermind 390.. My heart sunk, because of the trash talking we had done. I ran the saw, and yes it was very stout. And High strung, but it didnt have near the torque I was looking for. In one way it was the stongest saw i had ran, but it didnt have what I was after.. I retuned the saw. Still the same. Keith made one more cut. Still the same. At that point I was very very disappointed.. and never started the saw again.
Me and edwad started discussing the saw and he was intrested in buying it. And I sold it to him and took a loss because I was so disappointed in it.

Edwad told me when He got it he was going to send it to Brad for Brad to check it over and tune it for him. A couple of weeks later He contacts me and tells me, it blew up.. and I was completely blown away.. after further investigation by Brad the saw wasnt nos, aftermarket piston and several other things.

Then the saw shows up grenading on you tube!!!! Thread started, thread locked.. Randy did ask the question in the thread as to what we could do to get edwads saw back together. I believe he offered a cylinder.. but that was it.. no one never offered another part.. at the time Jason had a following and alot of you were part of it.. once Jason got to say what he wanted to say itwas locked.. i was so disappointed in the whole mess.and I almost lost a good friend in Edwad.. I sold all my saws and left saws alone alltogether for months. just started tinkering again and Bam!@@ more chit.

Brad was kind enough to search for the parts and put it back together for Mr. Mike.. free of labor.. Thank You Brad. Im sure it was no a small task..

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Were the parts you sent to JMS actually in or on the saw?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk