Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
9:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Because I knew someone would find fault with it. See what I mean? I had to take that risk here to clear the discrepancy. I've provided that evidence, and you're still not buying it...

Why would you be concerned if anyone found fault with you doing what should have been done in the first place? I would have taken the saw down myself if it crossed my bench.

I dont need to "buy" anything, your missing my point.
There are still axes to grind ;)
You see Brad, this would have been way easier had you just said you were here to throw more fuel on the fire to help burn the mfer.

I get it.

I'll take a stab at this one John. It's here for the same reason the 046 with the iffy piston is in this thread. Just a collection of saws that Jason did.........posted for various reasons. Failure being one......

I see that you are thinking that since this saw was taken apart and reassembled by Brad........that it's maybe not Jason's fault. I can see that side of it. AND.......The reason this saw became such a turd in our punch bowl was because there was a lack of communication on several people's part.......right?

That's where I ended up too. Hence my threads on the subject.

But.......as we have seen over time, Jason is anything but honest........and the fact that this saw was sporting an aftermarket piston where an OEM piston was said to be is just further proof of his dishonesty.

I wasnt looking for the "why" the saw failed. Had it been one that I built I would absolutely want it back on my bench.

Ultimately, if we are going to hang someone on here lets use a rope made
from facts and not agendas.

blsnelling

Friend of the Riff Raff
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why would you be concerned if anyone found fault with you doing what should have been done in the first place? I would have taken the saw down myself if it crossed my bench.
Because people like yourself will question it. I've been around long enough to know how it goes. Facts don't matter. All that matters is public opinion.

You see Brad, this would have been way easier had you just said you were here to throw more fuel on the fire to help burn the mfer.
Speak for yourself. I was talking about you having an axe to grind. Several in this thread were going after the guys involved with this saw for not speaking up. When I do bring it up, someone like you finds fault with it.

Ultimately, if we are going to hang someone on here lets use a rope made
from facts and not agendas.
I agree entirely. Try it on for size.

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didnt send him any parts. Except the 056 piston and cylinder..
Yes sir. Were those parts in or on your saw? Was your 056 piston a Meteor or OEM Stihl?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

laslabjohn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir. Were those parts in or on your saw? Was your 056 piston a Meteor or OEM Stihl?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Oem I bought them from Jockeydeuce, and the 056 parts never went on the saw. Like I said earlier, I decided to go a diff. Route to keep from cutting up plastic.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Because people like yourself will question it. I've been around long enough to know how it goes. Facts don't matter. All that matters is public opinion.

Speak for yourself. I was talking about you having an axe to grind. Several in this thread were going after the guys involved with this saw for not speaking up. When I do bring it up, someone like you finds fault with it.

I agree entirely. Try it on for size.
I tend to surround myself with people like myself. Facts matter very much to me thats why I asked you.

I have no axe to grind with you. If it were someone else on the board I would have asked the same questions.

People "like me" do not accept what they are shown with blind faith as fact. Thank you for answering my questions.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may be a newbie to the community but Snellerized was the first porting name I ever heard of on YouTube and the likes.. and will still remain the first name I think of when looking up ported saw vids etc.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
Chris in PA.....is that you??? LMAO