High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You know boating, skiing, fishing or swimming where electronic gear is left on dry land. Just an alternative suggestion to ignoring the needs of an interweb neighbor. I found that gfm has record of six separate donates from me, if my financial shoulders were larger, I may make another later. Just can't guarantee that now. I

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know boating, skiing, fishing or swimming where electronic gear is left on dry land. Just an alternative suggestion to ignoring the needs of an interweb neighbor. I found that gfm has record of six separate donates from me, if my financial shoulders were larger, I may make another later. Just can't guarantee that now. I

I see.

:)

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thought i was in on this a long time ago. That problem has now been rectified. Also would like to add a prize to the list if i may? Brand new 60dl 3/8 .058 husky branded power match purchased from jon1212 a couple years ago. That adds to the collector value lol. Shipping to wherever it needs to go is covered. Quite sure its k095 mount, but im out of town, gonna have to dig it out when i get home to be sure.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thought i was in on this a long time ago. That problem has now been rectified. Also would like to add a prize to the list if i may? Brand new 60dl 3/8 .058 husky branded power match purchased from jon1212 a couple years ago. That adds to the collector value lol. Shipping to wherever it needs to go is covered. Quite sure its k095 mount, but im out of town, gonna have to dig it out when i get home to be sure.
K095 it is. Purchased from me in September 2015.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank for your $$ and prize donation. Once you have confirmed what youbhave please let me know and I will add it to the list.
Ill get a couple pics as soon as possible (will be a day or two) the man of the hour has confirmed that it is a k095 mount.