High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just so that it is clear for everyone when it is time for the drawing of this raffle @Jon1212 or I will start a new thread. We will post the prize list at the top and then a list of 61 different names, plus 5 alternates.

The lucky ones can then line up and start making their selections.

If there is anyone that objects or has concerns about how the drawing will take place they can speak with Jon privately and he will issue them a refund. He does reserve the right to decide on the packaging of said return...
I like that it makes it simple.
The last drawing was difficult to follow.
Hopefully everyone checks in the day
Of the drawing

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like that it makes it simple.
The last drawing was difficult to follow.
Hopefully everyone checks in the day
Of the drawing

That was my fault. I suggested drawing the first five names individually. That was a mistake.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe just make a thread where just the people running the drawing can post? Cut down on reading all the rif raff and reading through a few hundred bs posts?

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
running the drawing

animate-run-progress-04.gif

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe just make a thread where just the people running the drawing can post? Cut down on reading all the rif raff and reading through a few hundred bs posts?
Hmmm. Logs into forum but doesnt want to read. :eek::D

Side note. Maybe I missed the part where anyone "suggested" that any of these raffles were a scam. Im not sure how any of this speculation rooted.

When I pulled names for Millers raffle anyone that was pulled twice, passed thier second prize by my recollection.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hmmm. Logs into forum but doesnt want to read. :eek::D

Side note. Maybe I missed the part where anyone "suggested" that any of these raffles were a scam. Im not sure how any of this speculation rooted.

When I pulled names for Millers raffle anyone that was pulled twice, passed thier second prize by my recollection.

No one really suggested it. @Steve Taylor is new and was unsure what was happening with Jeremy’s raffle.

I will say trying to promote this raffle on Facebook in some of the chainsaw pages was a total fail. I did get accused of being a scammer there...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This ain't a bad idea Jeffus.

Banter in one thread, names posted in another.....

Hmmmm

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
M’eh. I don’t let morons on Facebook bother me. You have to know not to feed the trolls and ignore the idiots or you’d drive yourself crazy. It can be bad here sometimes Facebook is 10x worse at its best.

I decided to stop using Facebook sometime ago....

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree Gary. You're a good guy! Everyone of those other people can... well...you know.... GFTs!
M’eh. I don’t let morons on Facebook bother me. You have to know not to feed the trolls and ignore the idiots or you’d drive yourself crazy. It can be bad here sometimes Facebook is 10x worse at its best.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This ain't a bad idea Jeffus.

Banter in one thread, names posted in another.....

Hmmmm
The drawing will be done in a new thread but it will need to be open to all so that people can make their selections.

@Jon1212 will have his ban hammer to handle any riff raff that are messin’round.

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First things first, I believe every one of the fundraising efforts here has been on the up and up. Second, anybody here have a bulldozer I can use for a week or two? The flooding here in WNC has left a 8' deep and 10' wide trench washed out of my driveway. Its amazing what water can do when given the opportunity. Be safe, turn around, don't drown.......that's what the newsman said.

Mr Awesome

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First things first, I believe every one of the fundraising efforts here has been on the up and up. Second, anybody here have a bulldozer I can use for a week or two? The flooding here in WNC has left a 8' deep and 10' wide trench washed out of my driveway. Its amazing what water can do when given the opportunity. Be safe, turn around, don't drown.......that's what the newsman said.

Mr Awesome

Sorry to hear that Shea. Hopefully you can get some help with the drive.

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could use it for a day after you.....
Rushing water causes "issues" for me also...

Mr Awesome

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk