High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm still gonna win that 461.

:p
That can't be because you're the name puller, can it LOL? Or is it the better"in" you have as one of the primary supporters?:treadmill: til the name is drawn all those assured in their own mind that the saw is gonna be theirs seem to be going the distance of a person on a treadmill. Lotta effort to stay in place.
I think all my luck got used up last night. A dear friend from times past crossed my path and we rejuvenated each other's spirit. Each of us have outlived our expectations, she surviving cancer. TG for unexpected joy!!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why not a test run? It isn't like the 028 and you are still waiting for a bar or anything...
(I can say the bar now has your address on it and will get the the P.O. today)

Waiting for parts to make it run. And would like to be able to have both up and ready to help boost the raffle dot dot dot

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That can't be because you're the name puller, can it LOL? Or is it the better"in" you have as one of the primary supporters?:treadmill: til the name is drawn all those assured in their own mind that the saw is gonna be theirs seem to be going the distance of a person on a treadmill. Lotta effort to stay in place.
I think all my luck got used up last night. A dear friend from times past crossed my path and we rejuvenated each other's spirit. Each of us have outlived our expectations, she surviving cancer. TG for unexpected joy!!

I've never drawn the names, nor will I ever.