High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
30741716_285435455327810_6521159346435391488_n.jpg

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You really have to be hauling ass to build any ram pressure. On the other hand, "anything" you can do to lower the temperature of the air entering the carburetor is worth the effort. Even a paint pan sideways lol

The visual imaging here is sexy.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two more additions to the prize list:

This is no where near what others have offered up, but still pretty decent prizes for someone.

Two lucky winners will each receive a package of .5 Gallon (2 Liters) of Organic Extra++ Virgin Greek Olive Oil and a surprise pack of various Mediterranean and Greek delicacies (all organic and locally produced) with shipping included. Not sure which local delicacies yet, but most probably will include olives, dried figs, sun dried tomatoes and dried herbs for cooking.

My wife and I care for the olive trees and care for the olives/oil from the tree to the bottle. You won't find a better olive oil anywhere on the planet. Comes with a certificate from my local olive press, which includes acidity rating (very important factor for oil quality).

I manage olive groves as a part of my income, so I acquire quite a lot of oil. This year was a bumper crop year, so I have quite a bit extra to offer.

@GCJenks204 please add 2(each) olive oil packets to prize list.

Attachments

• IMG_20180416_181030.jpg
    IMG_20180416_181030.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 35

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This is no where near what others have offered up, but still pretty decent prizes for someone.

Two lucky winners will each receive a package of .5 Gallon (2 Liters) of Organic Extra++ Virgin Greek Olive Oil and a surprise pack of various Mediterranean and Greek delicacies (all organic and locally produced) with shipping included. Not sure which local delicacies yet, but most probably will include olives, dried figs, sun dried tomatoes and dried herbs for cooking.

My wife and I care for the olive trees and care for the olives/oil from the tree to the bottle. You won't find a better olive oil anywhere on the planet. Comes with a certificate from my local olive press, which includes acidity rating (very important factor for oil quality).

I manage olive groves as a part of my income, so I acquire quite a lot of oil. This year was a bumper crop year, so I have quite a bit extra to offer.

I think it's an excellent add to the prize collection...!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Wow, that prize is number one in my book. I miss my Grandmother's Greek cooking.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess I spend too much time on AS still. I had seen his signature over there...

American ChainsawR in Greece.

Yep...that's me. Same username. I've been circling the drain over there for quite some time and batted around the idea of joining up over here, but was a little slow because I didn't want to try and write and answer on two forums.

I saw there was a lot of good guys and discussions over here, so I finally took the plunge. Matter of fact, a lot of my Google searches for parts and what not pointed me to OPE also.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And the whole time I was thinking "this cats english is impeccable"

Well now I know lol.
IMG_20180416_141705.jpg l became so involved in the differences in nomenclature or vernaculars of communication that I almost forgot that I still needed to send the envelope so the donation gets to the recipient. Hope I copied the address correctly.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 121024 l became so involved in the differences in nomenclature or vernaculars of communication that I almost forgot that I still needed to send the envelope so the donation gets to the recipient. Hope I copied the address correctly.

I might be from Canada but every Zip Code I have ever seen has 5 digits...