High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agreed. I'm on the border of Pierce and St. Croix counties. The two on the left that are dark red.

Ryan I just was checking the weather here and they are saying another 5-8 on Wednesday. I’m sure you are going to get hit again too. How’s the snow over there. It’s really hard to tell with how bad it has drifted

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ryan I just was checking the weather here and they are saying another 5-8 on Wednesday. I’m sure you are going to get hit again too. How’s the snow over there. It’s really hard to tell with how bad it has drifted

It's actually not as bad as I was expecting it to be this morning. I haven't tromped around oro there yet, but it looks like we got maybe 7-8" or so. You're right about the drifting though. It makes it hard to tell. It's a weird spring to say the least. At this rate I'll be cooking syrup until memorial day. You gonna get to put some sleds to use over there Nic?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's actually not as bad as I was expecting it to be this morning. I haven't tromped around oro there yet, but it looks like we got maybe 7-8" or so. You're right about the drifting though. It makes it hard to tell. It's a weird spring to say the least. At this rate I'll be cooking syrup until memorial day. You gonna get to put some sleds to use over there Nic?

Trails are actually closed as of April 1. Last night was watching the news and the airport had 10” as of 9:30. I know we received more overnight and it’s going to snow into tomorrow. You are right about how crazy of a spring this is. These temps are probably making sap run real good

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I added two more prizes to the list this morning, exhaust deflectors from @XP_Slinger and Belt Axe and Knife from @Scotty Overkill . Did I miss any other donations while I was slacking?

Also the prize list was becoming too massive to fit the first post along with my verbose introduction so the prize list has now migrated to post 2.

Please let me know if I missed any other donations.

Thanks!!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figured out what happened Randy's legs

28e12842ab9b9953acc0f1c1caf79613.jpg

My legs are as famous as KFC. Fact !!!!

Wow this has a lot more traction here than on AS!! Finially decided to log on here!

Glad to have you here. Welcome.

I miss the good ol days on AS. We really had some fun. Shame it all changed....

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 120804
Not long after the medical discharge from the Navy I lived in K.C. MO. If I am not mistaken Incommunicado was a suburb northwest from downtown K.C Kansas.
I am not familiar with the location of Treeged Kansas tho. My eighteen square foot map of Missouri isn't helping either.
April 16 1972 (I'm told) is the time I had broken skull pieces removed from above and behind my right ear. They have been treating me like I'm not quite right all this time. But I'm feeling much better now.
Yesterday I milled four of these. This morning I was asked about selling one till we took a closer look and his interest doubled. Not bad for having half of the original log waiting for me at the yard waste dump near Farmington at no cost other than CS mill and perishables used in operation of same.

Those look nice!

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 120804
Not long after the medical discharge from the Navy I lived in K.C. MO. If I am not mistaken Incommunicado was a suburb northwest from downtown K.C Kansas.
I am not familiar with the location of Treeged Kansas tho. My eighteen square foot map of Missouri isn't helping either.
April 16 1972 (I'm told) is the time I had broken skull pieces removed from above and behind my right ear. They have been treating me like I'm not quite right all this time. But I'm feeling much better now.
Yesterday I milled four of these. This morning I was asked about selling one till we took a closer look and his interest doubled. Not bad for having half of the original log waiting for me at the yard waste dump near Farmington at no cost other than CS mill and perishables used in operation of same.
How far are you from Farmington? I'm just south a little ways.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those look nice!
I just set them free. TG for the character in those bits that are about 38"X2 1/2"X75" average. Rain washed logIMG_20180414_174906.jpg I have continued to set these out on the road side of the tree line. The previous three got a guy interested in woodworking and he ended up buying all three. Less than a day after I set four slabs off of the above he's knocking on my door about one till we went out and looked at them. He then wanted two. He is in process of moving to a place with a barn that his shop will be set up in. If nice sized logs keep showing up in the yard waste dump my hobby may become self supporting.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag