High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Cool! They still got their teeth and stuff? Lol
Yeah. They all ended up with ankle injuries. The oldest boy hurt his elbow(hyper extended).
The oldest girl had to give up the sport after her third concussion. She was a really good player.

The younger boy was small for his age, but he was a tackling machine.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So now a Czech mail order bride in the raffle?
No no. It's about the Polak and the man from Czechoslovakia who were amazed that they could have guns in America and even go hunting here. So with no instructions or practice they bought guns and went bear hunting. With no instructions they didn't know about amunition so the bears won. The rangers are required to destroy any bear which kills and or eats a human.
The two bears were found, killed and in the process of field dressing the bears they weren't sure if they found the Polack in the female or not. On opening up the other stomach the ranger was able to yell " Yup the Czech is in the male."
If that doesn't teach you about asking me for better description it may deteriorate or even worse!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No no. It's about the Polak and the man from Czechoslovakia who were amazed that they could have guns in America and even go hunting here. So with no instructions or practice they bought guns and went bear hunting. With no instructions they didn't know about amunition so the bears won. The rangers are required to destroy any bear which kills and or eats a human.
The two bears were found, killed and in the process of field dressing the bears they weren't sure if they found the Polack in the female or not. On opening up the other stomach the ranger was able to yell " Yup the Czech is in the male."
If that doesn't teach you about asking me for better description it may deteriorate or even worse!

Well now I'm intrigued.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20180413_183818.jpg
You have Intrigued confused with Incommunicado.
Not long after the medical discharge from the Navy I lived in K.C. MO. If I am not mistaken Incommunicado was a suburb northwest from downtown K.C Kansas.
I am not familiar with the location of Treeged Kansas tho. My eighteen square foot map of Missouri isn't helping either.
April 16 1972 (I'm told) is the time I had broken skull pieces removed from above and behind my right ear. They have been treating me like I'm not quite right all this time. But I'm feeling much better now.
Yesterday I milled four of these. This morning I was asked about selling one till we took a closer look and his interest doubled. Not bad for having half of the original log waiting for me at the yard waste dump near Farmington at no cost other than CS mill and perishables used in operation of same.

Last edited:

treesmith

Tree Hugger/Cutterer
Local time
8:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I prefer Rugby.

None of the sissy pads, or constant stoppages in play. Plus, there is proper tackling.

As for Soccer/Futbol....meh?

Played rugby in school, badly

quite like watching the internationals, the All Blacks are something else

When football/soccer is played well though it is a joy to watch

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
30710905_1231892210275730_1191852406732750848_o.jpg