High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
4:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel damn fortunate that I had something to kick in. It starts and ends right there for me. I'll be in on this one too for the same reason. I don't need a prize I just lust in my heart. Well that aint' entirely true. I needed that pipe from Smitty. :DJ:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ok gents I have to eat crow on the ax and handle contribution. I just checked my billets that I’ve had drying for a while and too my dismay they’re cracking terribly, I thought I was doing everything right but apparently not:(. With this being the case, I must withdraw my offer to make a handle for the raffle as it will be at least 6 months before I have new billets ready. Now, I will not withdraw it if folks are willing to wait that long, just want it to be known up front that it will take much longer than I anticipated.

I cannot apologize enough and can offer something else for the raffle if the consensus is that 6 months is too long to wait.

@T.Roller I will GFM
Gfy

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok guys.

I've been in meetings all day and now headed for dinner and to watch the Jets kick more ass.

I will try and get these all added tomorrow.

Anyone not willing to wait 6 months for a hand crafted piece like that axe doesn't deserve it.

Also 6 months is like minimum wait for a @Mastermind port job so...

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was thinking of mounting them all on the hood of my Subaru!

Philbert

6e494ade89d529c06c5375ac86db4be4.jpg

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok guys.

I've been in meetings all day and now headed for dinner and to watch the Jets kick more ass.

Anyone not willing to wait 6 months for a hand crafted piece like that axe doesn't deserve it.

He’s down to 6 months now? [emoji57]

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok guys.

I only had to wait 2 months Haha!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok gents I have to eat crow on the ax and handle contribution. I just checked my billets that I’ve had drying for a while and too my dismay they’re cracking terribly, I thought I was doing everything right but apparently not:(. With this being the case, I must withdraw my offer to make a handle for the raffle as it will be at least 6 months before I have new billets ready. Now, I will not withdraw it if folks are willing to wait that long, just want it to be known up front that it will take much longer than I anticipated.

I cannot apologize enough and can offer something else for the raffle if the consensus is that 6 months is too long to wait.

@T.Roller I will GFM

6 months ain't bad. About like getting me to port a saw.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@GCJenks204 update on my axe. It will take about 6 months to complete because I discovered my billets for making the handle are severely cracked. Please update the prize list to reflect the wait time. Sorry, I had no idea they were cracking so bad.

In light of that, I’d like to put another item into the prize list.

I’d like to offer 50 of my exhaust deflectors.

View attachment 120588 View attachment 120589 View attachment 120590 View attachment 120591 View attachment 120592

I'd be happy with 5 or 10, that is if you make them to sell. ;)