High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10 000 characters is a pretty hefty limit for normal usage. Not even @Jon1212 in his most pedantic ramblings would get close to that normally.

I pride myself on being more succinct than that. I eschew the unintelligible diatribe, and associated examples of verbosity.
I find your posts both shallow and pedantic...

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's Friday! Got started early this morning. Velociraptor on the spit, reading a new forestry catalog from a company @Wilhelm recommended to me, and some ice cold beers...all before 10AM.

Oh yeah, and it was 81 Fahrenheit today. April in Greece.....

View attachment 120568
Chainsaws love feeding on dinosaur juice, no reason to assume dinosaur not being good for the human engine as well!

Did those Iggesund Forest bars arrive yet?
I see You have the shops catalog, I'm guessing the bars made it.

Last edited:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok gents I have to eat crow on the ax and handle contribution. I just checked my billets that I’ve had drying for a while and too my dismay they’re cracking terribly, I thought I was doing everything right but apparently not:(. With this being the case, I must withdraw my offer to make a handle for the raffle as it will be at least 6 months before I have new billets ready. Now, I will not withdraw it if folks are willing to wait that long, just want it to be known up front that it will take much longer than I anticipated.

I cannot apologize enough and can offer something else for the raffle if the consensus is that 6 months is too long to wait.

@T.Roller I will GFM

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cannot apologize enough and can offer something else for the raffle if the consensus is that 6 months is too long to wait.
Shoot; if it's anything like the last raffle, people won't be done picking out their prizes in 6 months . . . .

Seriously, it is up to you as the donor. I think that it is a special and unique prize for the right people. Not something they can buy at Menard's. As long as you are clear in your posting about the time factor, I would encourage you to leave it in.

Bummer about the cracking though.

Philbert

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chainsaws love feeding on dinosaur juice, no reason to assume that dinosaur not being good for the human engine as well!

Did those Iggesund Forest bars arrive yet?
I see You have the shops catalog, I'm guessing the bars made it.

I don't know where he got this dinosaur, but it sure was tasty. Lol. My friend is a shepherd and has probably 200 sheep. He slaughters often and loves to have a lamb fest. I always get to do the cooking. Can't complain though because the lamb's free...

Bars are arriving Monday. They shipped the catalogs via postal mail and the bars with UPS. Great catalog and company.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
2:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shoot; if it's anything like the last raffle, people won't be done picking out their prizes in 6 months . . . .

Seriously, it is up to you as the donor. I think that it is a special and unique prize for the right people. Not something they can buy at Menard's. As long as you are clear in your posting about the time factor, I would encourage you to leave it in.

Bummer about the cracking though.

Philbert
Thanks for the perspective bud. I’ll calm down and keep the axe in the raffle. Sorta panicked:oops:.

To help compensate for the extended wait time, I’ll give whomever selects the ax 10 exhaust deflectors.

Last edited:

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok gents I have to eat crow on the ax and handle contribution. I just checked my billets that I’ve had drying for a while and too my dismay they’re cracking terribly, I thought I was doing everything right but apparently not:(. With this being the case, I must withdraw my offer to make a handle for the raffle as it will be at least 6 months before I have new billets ready. Now, I will not withdraw it if folks are willing to wait that long, just want it to be known up front that it will take much longer than I anticipated.

@T.Roller I will GFM
Could someone provide You a raw dry piece of handle worthy wood so You can make a custom handle?

Anyone have something they'd be willing to contribute if @XP_Slinger agrees?