High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
10 000 characters is a pretty hefty limit for normal usage. Not even @Jon1212 in his most pedantic ramblings would get close to that normally.
I pride myself on being more succinct than that. I eschew the unintelligible diatribe, and associated examples of verbosity.

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jon I am sure you feel lucky to have such a beautiful family.

We are lucky you have such a beautiful family because it makes your ugly mug more palatable.

Looks like the gfm is up to 2400. Nice work so far. Amazing generosity in the form of prizes.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Jon I am sure you feel lucky to have such a beautiful family.

We are lucky you have such a beautiful family because it makes your ugly mug more palatable.

Looks like the gfm is up to 2400. Nice work so far. Amazing generosity in the form of prizes.
True, and truer....

Since that picture was taken(two years ago), [our] oldest boy and his wife have adopted a little boy, our oldest girl got married, and is expecting in September.

So what we may lack in answers to our personal prayers and needs, our kids are being blessed, so ultimately, that is what matters.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I pride myself on being more succinct than that. I eschew the unintelligible diatribe, and associated examples of verbosity.

I'ma break this down in good ol merican.

Jon said, he can get right to the point.

But we all know that ain't ever gonna happen. At least not without pitchin a few 5 dollar words in there.