High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Chainsaws and Lifelong Friendships Raffle Draw Date June 24th 8PM EDT.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You fellas are making it awfully tough for me to maintain a modicum of composure. I could be effusive to the nth degree, and it still wouldn't reach the proximity for the amount of gratitude, and indebtedness I feel in my heart, for all that is happening here.

BZZZT - Turabian check your honor, it appears the "24" has misused a part of speech in his statement. It should read in part "still wouldn't reach the proximity of the amount".
Egregious error, I move that we issue a minor demerit immediately.
All in favor say "Aye"

:D:p

DSS

widebody
Local time
12:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm game. I can be bought, rented, whatever.......but be warned. I'm not cheap.

I've got Ugly Betty sitting on my bench right now. The base was out pretty bad, the squish was out even more. The intake port was chewing up the piston.......but I've got all that fixed. Also installed 6mm Heli-Coils in all the jug bolt holes. Should be a great runner, and a fine GTG type cant saw. The cage on the big end of the rod is a little shiny.....but should be fine for a play saw for a good long while.

I'm keepin an eye on you Jocko. Nobody said nothing about eating me. Well.....at least not till you came along.

Geeezzze.
If they do end up cooking you, I pity the poor bastard that asks for a drumstick

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You fellas are making it awfully tough for me to maintain a modicum of composure. I could be effusive to the nth degree, and it still wouldn't reach the proximity for the amount of gratitude, and indebtedness I feel in my heart, for all that is happening here.
That's EZ 4 U 2 Say.
Seems to me just a great way for us who gots enough or better to share with some one in not as good a financial/life condition. Plus we are selfish to a certain amount. You have seen the misery of a rich mizer, while a person of lesser means who share feels rich and blessed at a minimum.
Play safe out there Folks

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
11:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag