"Blades"

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve had a few good conversations with @SpaceBus, I don’t see any point in banning him for his opinion. And that’s what it is...an opinion. You don’t have to agree with him, I don’t agree with everything he says. Nobody ever will agree on everything, so fukk it. Let’s move on.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I'll keep my opinions to myself I suppose.

Your opinion isn't the problem its the boohoo, poor me, blame everyone else, victim attitude that won't fly around here. By all means tell spike he's an azzhole for making a joke about calling a bar and chain a "blade" and we will reserve the right to tell you you missed the light hearted spirit and point of the thread, and turned it into a bunch if purse swinging. It's up to you to make the effort to fit in. Make sense?

Boomhower

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
d1ac38d8759facb18bc09688d235fcda.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It would be funny if your plumber mate told you he belonged to a toilet forum, where people raced toilets, timed them flushing, spent hours each day discussing and arguing which ones were best. Knew all the makes & models over the past 70years. Modified his toilets for better performance. Yude thunk he was complete wack-job.
I modded the low end garbage toilets, for better flushing, the builder put in the house we live in. Low water usage type toilets.