Anybody willing to ship me some Saber?

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey folks. I’m looking to try some amsoil saber, but I don’t have access to any locally. Is there anybody out there that would be willing to ship it to me? I’d either buy a quart or several of the little 2.6 ounce bottles.

Thanks

Dustin

Thumper88

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a guy local who carries Amsoil dominator. Let me see if he has saber tomorrow and I’ll let you know

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey folks. I’m looking to try some amsoil saber, but I don’t have access to any locally. Is there anybody out there that would be willing to ship it to me? I’d either buy a quart or several of the little 2.6 ounce bottles.

Thanks

Dustin

Pm me and ill hook ya up

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My side job shop carries pretty much everything Amsoil except Saber. We just got a new department manager for automotive, so Ill see if he can change that.

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anybody who would run anything but what’s recommended in an airplane engine is nuts. I have always thought that people who fly ultralights and para sails are nuts too. Just my opinion.

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@farminkarman I found some saber locally but I’d take whatever Dom you have.

@av8or3 Rotax snowmobile engine. Deleted injection system for less potential for mechanical failure…ran it for 7-8 years that way…proof is in the pudding I reckon.

@Egg Shooter eye see…perhaps Dom might be thinner?

Last edited:

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And so you all know, anyone can go to the Amsoil site and buy oil and have it shipped to you. You just pay retail.

^^^This. I was wondering why a person wouldn't order direct if they really wanted some. They do have a preferred customer program that reduces prices. It is cheap to join and can pay for itself in one order. When I run out of oil, I am considering it.

A 6 month membership is $10. The price for a gallon of dominator drops from $58.69 to $45.09 (paid for itself)!!! Free deliver on orders over $100. There are other benefits too.

dgb84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
^^^This. I was wondering why a person wouldn't order direct if they really wanted some. They do have a preferred customer program that reduces prices. It is cheap to join and can pay for itself in one order. When I run out of oil, I am considering it.

A 6 month membership is $10. The price for a gallon of dominator drops from $58.69 to $45.09 (paid for itself)!!! Free deliver on orders over $100. There are other benefits too.

Mr T,

I got what I wanted and helped support someone from the site. A W in my book.

it’s a damn fine oil.

Dustin

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
proof is in the pudding I reckon.

I am going to add that to the book I’m writing on “Famous Last Words”. Hadn’t heard that before when it comes to flying machines.