e9de7d26ea72811e4bf5cd8f97ba755c.jpg

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m a trying to keep up in here with this deal...pretty slick thread. I ain’t as talented as some of you folks are...but it’s pretty interesting how saws act and react across the curves.
I have just enough talent to push the refresh button an keep updating the page!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have just enough talent to push the refresh button an keep updating the page!
...that’s where I’m at. I know $250 million dollar C-17’s, avionics/flight controls like the back of my hand...but these guys run circles around me when it comes to a chainsaw. It’s cool to me what’s going on in here.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a little food for thought, today I turned 53. I’m just bumping my damn gums. I started my deal out when I was 18 years old...joined the Corps back in ‘86. Worked A6-E Intruders and E/A6-B Prowlers back in those days for 8 yrs. Been doing the C-17 for DoD Fed Govt for many yrs now.

It’s amazing how you guys know this saw stuff...trick ‘em out, make ‘em run like like a raped ape. My talents are elsewhere...but a lot of you fr’s got this down to a science...and I like that. I’m impressed!

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a little food for thought, today I turned 53. I’m just bumping my damn gums. I started my deal out when I was 18 years old...joined the Corps back in ‘86. Worked A6-E Intruders and E/A6-B Prowlers back in those days for 8 yrs. Been doing the C-17 for DoD Fed Govt for many yrs now.

It’s amazing how you guys know this saw stuff...trick ‘em out, make ‘em run like like a raped ape. My talents are elsewhere...but a lot of you fr’s got this down to a science...and I like that. I’m impressed!
Happy Birthday one day late. Hope you got the kind of present you like :)

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Red97 ...you’ve done a helluva job in this thread. If my old ass only knew a tenth of what you guys know, I’d probably be somewhat half-ass with a saw.

Thank you

I just post pictures.

Everyone contributing, makes this thread what it is.

Glad to hear others are enjoying this as much as I am.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If it wasn’t for men/women like you, we might not be enjoying such a thread/project. Thanks for your service. And happy belated birthday.