High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

SOLD A couple of Husqvarnas...395XP and 75cc 372XP...

Trader history (1)

Eccentric

Yes, we do have trees in Wyoming.
Local time
8:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
JJ is a stand up guy. Don't judge him by what he's spending the money on.

While he says he's gonna buy tools..........that's code for a large 'vintage' Nancy Drew book collection and a mess of My Little Pony dolls and accessories.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
7:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
JJ is a stand up guy. Don't judge him by what he's spending the money on.

While he says he's gonna buy tools..........that's code for a large 'vintage' Nancy Drew book collection and a mess of My Little Pony dolls and accessories.

Busted...

cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you're cutting anything that needs a 36" bar or longer it's hard to beat a 395. It's just a big solid saw. It has plenty of power, but better yet plenty of oil for big bars even when milling. I loved mine for big yard trees and it sat for about a year and I sold it. Then a month later I needed it. Definitely wish I had it back.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
If you're cutting anything that needs a 36" bar or longer it's hard to beat a 395. It's just a big solid saw. It has plenty of power, but better yet plenty of oil for big bars even when milling. I loved mine for big yard trees and it sat for about a year and I sold it. Then a month later I needed it. Definitely wish I had it back.
What's going on bud? Same here with my 395. It hasn't moved since the gtg. Since I bought it 5 years ago I think the tach reads 19 hours. I put it on after one tank of fuel.