.325 square ground

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just wanting to see. It turned out ok, but I'll try to move my wheel. Prob is. The other side matches dead on.
I have started dressing going from left to right. But I still get that tiny hook. What if I went a tad wider on the face of wheel. Think that would get it out?
Tomorrow I'm gonna the 3/8p on a ported Husqvarna 349 a guy name mike from here ported for me. It will be the first it's been ran.

Hard to say what will help since I don't know the orientation of your wheel in regards to the tooth. Not sure what you are working with. If you share, maybe we can help...

A.E.E.llc

Hello myself, its me again
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Must be talking about rattler Mike.

At the prices you quoted I'm going to send you a box of chains to grind.

Agreed. I'm assuming he's using a swing arm since he's avoiding to answer. Very accurate grinders. For making money? In the hole at his prices.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question, What do you (anyone here) run 3/8p x .050 on. I've have several customers that swear by this chain. And what they have told me, square wouldn't be a problem either. I'm sending some squared picco out today, and dyeing to try it myself. But I don't have the correct bar for my saw.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question, What do you (anyone here) run 3/8p x .050 on. I've have several customers that swear by this chain. And what they have told me, square wouldn't be a problem either. I'm sending some squared picco out today, and dyeing to try it myself. But I don't have the correct bar for my saw.

Only thing I run it on is my top handles, and I really don't run them much...

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm with you, Personally I wouldn't run full chisel on a top handle. A slower smoother chain is more appropriate for a top handle. ( just my own opinion)

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dolmar 421. I like that 3/8lp. Less teeth to sharpen than .325. Cuts fast.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stihl 3/8 picco. .050

.38 a link.
Single raker, extremely sharp. Extremely aggressive.

That top plate angle is going to really dig in.
Try having less top plate angle for a more durable and less agressive cutter

Personally, I'm not sure why you think keeping pictures of your setup away from us will help out your business, proprietary info and all ............ but as long as youre getting the results that keep you happy, you could be using lava stones and toothpaste, I'd still have to give you props for getting the results youre showing.

We're a curious bunch, and we all help each other out. We modify saws and chain, we share our ideas, setups, methods, and results. Thats how we've grown so quickly and accomplished so much. I hope you re-consider your decision about putting up pictures of your setup, and I hope you consider contacting this sites admin for setting up sponsorship.

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Honey hush, a ported 260 big sprocket, 3/8p chain.
Bet that thing screams throw wood. Yes yes yes. I been wanting to run it on my 346. Now I have a new project.
Thank you

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I gotta grind couple 75 and 67 dl chains. I believe that hook is gone now. I'll post a pic, be back on when I'm done. Gotta have them in mail by 12

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wonder if the picco square he is selling will even out cut the stock ps ps3. We know what it takes to do that.

Looks of a chain dont have crap to do with how it cuts. Some of the best looking chain cuts like crap from what I have seen.

Lets see a stock off the reel chain and then this square picco and 325 in the cuts.

Last pic of alot of different square picco from member's here and my chainsaw repair site. Ran on stock 39cc echo 7T and woods ported 026 7T.

s026picco 002.JPG s026picco 004.JPG echoo45003900 002.JPG chainbuildoffchains 004 - Copy.JPG