.325 square ground

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And it's about business, I'm sorry but I haven't seen your name come across on a order from us.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And it's about business, I'm sorry but I haven't seen your name come across on a order from us.

It's okay not to tell people what grinder you're using. But actually addressing that instead of ignoring the question will stop people from continuing to ask. Personally, I think it's cool to share. That's what this forum is about, but I respect proprietary information well.

I think there's several people here that would tell you that they've increased their business by being open about their tools and techniques. There's probably also serval people right now thinking to themselves, "huh, you don't want to tell us what grinder you use, well GFY". That's not what I'm thinking per se, just something you might encounter.

Chains look nice, by the way. :)

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Oh... [emoji33] I'm so sorry... If this is business, then I'm gonna need to see you sign on as a site sponsor and support this amazing site that way. I buy from our site sponsors. This site was started to share our knowledge. How does keeping the style grinder you use secret earn money anyways?

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's okay not to tell people what grinder you're using. But actually addressing that instead of ignoring the question will stop people from continuing to ask. Personally, I think it's cool to share. That's what this forum is about, but I respect proprietary information well.

I think there's several people here that would tell you that they've increased their business by being open about their tools and techniques. There's probably also serval people right now thinking to themselves, "huh, you don't want to tell us what grinder you use, well GFY". That's not what I'm thinking per se, just something you might encounter.

Chains look nice, by the way. :)

Well said

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's an old antique, not fancy and no where as nice as what you using. It gets the job done. I was taught, it's the machine that does the work, but the person setting it up that makes it work.
I'm not here to have a measuring contest, just trying to learn a few things.
Now, how about them angles, what happens if I grind at less of an angle

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's an old antique, not fancy and no where as nice as what you using. It gets the job done. I was taught, it's the machine that does the work, but the person setting it up that makes it work.
I'm not here to have a measuring contest, just trying to learn a few things.
Now, how about them angles, what happens if I grind at less of an angle
Nothing personal, I'm proud of what this site has become.
Which angle are you talking? Top plate angle or side plate angle?

Icepick69

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stihl 3/8 picco. .050

.38 a link.
Single raker, extremely sharp. Extremely aggressive.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't tell if your stone needs dressing or if you have your corner too low