PAST 2020 CT GTG April 18 (CANCELED)

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You got enough of your saws here, you could get a flight. Be only a couple of hours.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Oh and since you have 2 permanent cams on the shop, it's really easy to stream those right out to youtube. I just did this for a live view of the ocean at a Campground. What's really awesome is all I have to do is start a script on the NVR which takes 30 seconds and the rest of the time can focus on enjoying the GTG! No extra batteries / tripods / wireless gear etc. needed! So we should be able to have a Live stream so folks from afar can watch some dollar or cant racing ;)

Hey you.... talk English....not that computer jibberish..... is the damn thing gonna be "ON" er not ?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey...am I missing sumptin ?
@Fruecrue yer avatar looks like @David Young
I remember Jon @huskstihl over on AS having Mike Lee's pic as an avatar for years.... funny as chit.
always confused the heck outta me.

Yeah he’s the other guy. I actually hung out with him over there for a bit before coming here. I didn’t know there was a member already with such a similar name when I signed up on AS or I would’ve chosen something else.
If he were a more frequent poster here I’d probably change my avatar to his and really have people confused lol.

It would be great to meet you easterners