2019 NHL Play Off Thread

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I started this thing so I guess I need to keep it going despite having little interest in what happens now...

BOS over CBJ 3-2 in OT, saw a bit of this one and CBJ were lucky to be in OT.

STL over DAL 3 -2, saw none of this hate both these teams.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Woke up to hear the talking heads on the TV telling me the CBJ played lazily and sloppily and still made it to overtime with Boston and then they showed a lot of footage of drunken fans with a bad case of “we are sad” at some of the larger sports bars around town.
I was busy watching the NFL Draft where two of our local OSU Buckeyes went in the first round which puts us in a tie with USC for most first rounders ever. College football is the real sport people care about around here :)

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Woke up to hear the talking heads on the TV telling me the CBJ played lazily and sloppily and still made it to overtime with Boston and then they showed a lot of footage of drunken fans with a bad case of “we are sad” at some of the larger sports bars around town.
I was busy watching the NFL Draft where two of our local OSU Buckeyes went in the first round which puts us in a tie with USC for most first rounders ever. College football is the real sport people care about around here :)

They did have like 9 days off between games. That's not normal and not easy to stay fully motivated for. I still expect them to force a 6 or 7 game series.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll take the islanders this year. Been a pretty long drought for them.
Although the colors of their uniforms makes me want to Puke.

:D Al

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to see the Isles win it too. Barry Trotz winning with the Caps and then the Isles would be pretty spectacular. He's from about 4 hours north west of me so we consider him a home town boy...

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have struggled against the Stars the last couple years. They had our number this year for sure.
Understood.
If you don't mind, could you hate the Stars a bit more and the Blues a bit less, at least until this series is over?
We could use the help.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Understood.
If you don't mind, could you hate the Stars a bit more and the Blues a bit less, at least until this series is over?
We could use the help.

I probably have to limit it to cheering for Alexander Steen as he is a local boy and his dad was a hero of mine growing up.

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will take thr stars I don't car for the blues but Boston is as bad as the Pens in my book .

Saginaw lost yesterday bad 4-0

Going to Gelp Sunday to play at 2:00 PM. Saginaw only needs one win.

:D Al

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was at the races at Chardon Ohio yesterday and the general consensus of people from all over Ohio was that we aren’t sure which we care less about, Hockey or Soccer, we have major league team for both in Columbus LOL
I have seen one game of each in person, bored to tears both games, but the kids seemed to enjoy the Crew soccer game when we went.
BUT.... Go Blue Jackets

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I started this thing so I guess I need to keep it going despite having little interest in what happens now...

BOS over CBJ 3-2 in OT, saw a bit of this one and CBJ were lucky to be in OT.

STL over DAL 3 -2, saw none of this hate both these teams.
What's to hate about St. Louis? They get into the playoffs more years than not and get to 2nd or 3rd level & run outa whatever they need