GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To recap last nights games.

CBJ's swept the President Trophy winning Tampa Bay Lighting, a President Trophy team has never before been swept in the first round.

Isles completed their sweep of the Penguins, Barry Trotz (local guy for me) may just be worth all that money they paid him not to re-sign with the Caps after winning the Cup. Has a coach ever made consecutive Cup Finals appearances with different teams? Might be something to watch for this year...

Jets take control of their series back after an OT win in St. Louis. Binnington remains tough to beat but after a slow start to the first period the Jets seem to have finally flipped the switch they've been talking about and started playing like last year.

Vegas took a 3 to 1 lead over the Sharks, Evander Kane took 16 minutes of penalties and each one looks good on him...

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Silly useless thread. We all know the Caps are just going to do it again this year. The only question is how many goals will Ovi score along the way, if Holtby will let any by and if big Willy will continue to terrorize those who think Hockey should be basketball on ice.
how'd they do last night?..lol

I googled UFC news this morning and I see a nice little vid of Ovi throwing down.
Heck of a KO.
Glad Ovi was able to get a cup. I like to see all the best of the best players get there at least once.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
how'd they do last night?..lol

I googled UFC news this morning and I see a nice little vid of Ovi throwing down.
Heck of a KO.
Glad Ovi was able to get a cup. I like to see all the best of the best players get there at least once.

Where you reading the article by Chris Taylor on BJPenn.com? Chris used my be my warehouse manager.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Didn't really watch any of last nights games but Col over Cal for a 3 to 1 series lead is interesting to me for sure. Of course the Laffs losing is always appreciated...

~WBF

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Go Bruins!
Bruins?...where do I know that name?
Oh that's right ...they roughed up Vancouver's Hendrick and Daniel Sedin. AKA "The Sedin Sisters in the 2010-11 finals and Robbed the Stanley Cup in game 7
Yeah no we are not going for them...like never!

~WBF

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Go Atlanta Thrashers...ohhh...never mind!
Lol. Yes they took it literally and left the country along with the Atlanta Flames.
Do you remember the Atlanta flames Jason? Of course you are a few weeks younger than I so likey you don't know very much.:lunchacos:srry ..I had to step on that one. Its my birth right. Speaking of 'sorrys' . Per as my first and last PM to you a few years ago... perhaps I need to say something to you. Since it happened way of PM them a will contact you way of PM or txt. Do hold your breath and keep chequeing your messages every few seconds. I am serious.

So they moved to Cow town & WinterPig (Calgary & Winnipeg) So you could give them some love. The good news is they both made the playoffs. You got the Nashville Predators. Good team and fan base.

Jason I am Srry friend.
I didn't really want you to die.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol. Yes they took it literally and left the country along with the Atlanta Flames.
Do you remember the Atlanta flames Jason? Of course you are a few weeks younger than I so likey you don't know very much.:lunchacos:srry ..I had to step on that one. Its my birth right. Speaking of 'sorrys' . Per as my first and last PM to you a few years ago... perhaps I need to say something to you. Since it happened way of PM them a will contact you way of PM or txt. Do hold your breath and keep chequeing your messages every few seconds. I am serious.

So they moved to Cow town & WinterPig (Calgary & Winnipeg) So you could give them some love. The good news is they both made the playoffs. You got the Nashville Predators. Good team and fan base.

Jason I am Srry friend.
I didn't really want you to die.
What's up you crazy ass?...hope everything has been well with you.

~WBF

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Where you reading the article by Chris Taylor on BJPenn.com? Chris used my be my warehouse manager.
Right on. No BJ Pen.com is very well identified. Don't recall any of their articles that day.
I will keep a look out in the future. He must be decent or he wouldn't he writing for "Baby Jay"
Some writers sure get ripped on in the comment section for bad articles. A lot more mature and intelligent than the MMA crowd in the YouTube comment section. You may as well be reading WWE comments.

You have the right frame of mind but they are called The Jets now...

Go Jets Go!!!

Support the White Out. We Are Winnipeg!!!
Jets need some Love. The only 2 teams out of the 7 that have relocated and haven't won a Stanley Cup or in these cases..haven't even made the finals are the original Jets (now Arizona Coyotes) and the Jets.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right on. No BJ Pen.com is very well identified. Don't recall any of their articles that day.
I will keep a look out in the future. He must be decent or he wouldn't he writing for "Baby Jay"
Some writers sure get ripped on in the comment section for bad articles. A lot more mature and intelligent than the MMA crowd in the YouTube comment section. You may as well be reading WWE comments.

Jets need some Love. The only 2 teams out of the 7 that have relocated and haven't won a Stanley Cup or in these cases..haven't even made the finals are the original Jets (now Arizona Coyotes) and the Jets.

Jets up 2 to 0 after two. Building has a good vibe and Helle is feeling it tonight.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m getting very tired of watching these games that are given away. Calgary did the same thing last night.

For us it has been penalties in the last minute of a period. Either they score right away and take the momentum in to the room or they take it to start the next period. Pisses me off to no end. The refs were brutal tonight.

weesa20

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Canes Caps...2 all...who woulda thunk it...