David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
2:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys putting this 288 together but it looks like I’m short a fuel line. Anybody got one to bring?

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Car's all packed -- I'll be at Dan's tomorrow working on the network and then helping w/ setup however I can.
Staying in the area tomorrow night so I can be there at dawn Saturday.

One of my work buddies and his brother-in-law may stop by Saturday to check out what a bunch of saw nuts are into.

I received the plug and clamp from Joe @Onan18 for the unused primer bulb connection on the carb of the 346 I rebuilt. I'll install that tomorrow and ditch my zip tied fuel line rig that will be a much more "finished" setup. Looks like it should work perfectly. Excited to try and open up the muffler on that saw a bit too.

If the live stream gets setup tomorrow (weather not so hot maybe testing will be in the garage only!) I'll send a link for you guys to check it out on YouTube Live!

That's about it.

Saws -- check
Beer -- check
Network in a box -- check
Dyno -- didn't happen. Someday guys -- too many projects, I do NOT want to let this die completely, it will get picked up again, I promise!

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have early 288 grometted fuel lines if needed David. Or as posted, the separate grommet and usual fuel line is good.

Met my logger/buddy at the local gin mill tonight. Promises to bring back the 572 so I'll have it for Sat. Hasn't put much time on it as he's been in the log truck more than the woods. Typo errors are attributed to said stop at gin mill.

I'm bringing some classic American iron. 82 CC grudge match between Homelite XL800 and Mculloch Pro Mac 800. Any of you guys have some good ole home grown saws, then find some room to bring them along.

What freaking page is the 50/90 cc run off listed on and what's the deal with that. I have a nice 550XP but it looks like I need to convert it to 3/8? If the rules are being stretched, I have a strong 154SE, but then it won't be much of a contest. LOL

If there was a 70cc class I'd run that Stihl I can't identify. I know they have "Magnums" and "Supers", but did they have something with an " L" or "C" in it? Decal is not complete. Counting on Jeff to sort this out cause ......."I'm not a Stihl guy."

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have early 288 grometted fuel lines if needed David. Or as posted, the separate grommet and usual fuel line is good.

Met my logger/buddy at the local gin mill tonight. Promises to bring back the 572 so I'll have it for Sat. Hasn't put much time on it as he's been in the log truck more than the woods. Typo errors are attributed to said stop at gin mill.

I'm bringing some classic American iron. 82 CC grudge match between Homelite XL800 and Mculloch Pro Mac 800. Any of you guys have some good ole home grown saws, then find some room to bring them along.

What freaking page is the 50/90 cc run off listed on and what's the deal with that. I have a nice 550XP but it looks like I need to convert it to 3/8? If the rules are being stretched, I have a strong 154SE, but then it won't be much of a contest. LOL

If there was a 70cc class I'd run that Stihl I can't identify. I know they have "Magnums" and "Supers", but did they have something with an " L" or "C" in it? Decal is not complete. Counting on Jeff to sort this out cause ......."I'm not a Stihl guy."

Stretch the rules Bob! This is all for fun. And I think the 154 fits in nicely anyhow...
We might do 70cc too, why not...

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just finished shopping
91dd915a48cb0fdb0dc3105d869b2367.jpg

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
50 90cc shootout most likely will be very informal, run what ya brung and rules/classes will be created on the spot around what shows up.
The one decision that got made in some thread somewhere is that we'll run off the roll 3/8 cause thats what real saws run or something.
Whatever you got, bring it on, we can fit a 54-56cc class in I'm sure.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
14 saws ready @ 1549cc's. Might find room for another. I'll be arriving in a
van this trip since my new truck is at the dealer for a new motor. That's a
whole nuther story.
Brandy will be busy tomorrow with other fixins for eats.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
whole nuther story.
Rolls? Anyone cover that yet?
@paragonbuilder
@Lee H

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
whole nuther story.

Was gonna ask about the truck Lee , but figured that might be a sore wound to pick at ...